All hooked up

Bronze Member
Username: Boxy_brown

Post Number: 81
Im done, i did it, i finaly got all my stuff hooked up and it sounds AMAZING!!! ill be posting pics of it here once i get home but you guys have to promis you wont make fun of my ghetto ride, its pretty hood. But any way a nother big thank you for all those who helped me out. btw for those who didnt know my set up is a fi bl 15 with a memphis audio mdc2500 tuned @ 32

Ps: i havent put pollyfill in my box yet dose it make that much od a diffrence i will have to tak the sup out the box to put it in would it be worth it?

Gold Member
Username: Mygame5982

?????? H-TOWN, TEXAS US

Post Number: 1369
if it is ported polyfil isnt needed.
how many watts does that amp put out?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 82
well im running it at 2 ohm so its 1250rms but if i take it to 1 ohm it can do 2500rms

Bronze Member

Post Number: 83
is there a ttick to get my trunk and licens plate to stop ratteling ?

Silver Member
Username: Boomtank

Rochester, NY USA

Post Number: 177
Dynomat or the eDead v2 is cheaper. Put 2-3 layers on your trunk lid. You should do you entire trunk for a big SQ difference.

Gold Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

Hit you in the chest m...

Post Number: 1714
edead or dynamat... and james, polyfill acts as extra airspace... if his ported box is too small then polyfill is just as useful.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 84
well i dont think the box is too small its the right size 4 cubic feet that was recomended

Silver Member
Username: Smoke05

Tucson, Arizona U.S.

Post Number: 156
If you want something cheap, and easy to do, just for the plate do... Fold an old cloth and glue it to the back of your plate. this will stop the ratteling from the plate.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us