Damn hard head of mine...

Gold Member
Username: Livin_loud

18 of Love Fi Audio

Post Number: 1286
i had no intention of arguing and whatever, but i hate letting my opponent feel like they have won a victory, while in reality they haven't. so by request of chad, i am not arguing in his post, just simply starting a new one to do it in :-) this person knows who they are. you just had to be a hero and keep it going...

"Eric you really have no idea what Chad is doing or what you're talking about.CHAD IS SHOOTING FOR 150 that means he is BURPING and you don't burp DAILY,unless you drive around playing a 55 HZ tone or something,which wouldn't surprise me"

^^^ wrong and stupid. everybody on the f*ckin forum knows what chad is doing, except you apparently. heres whats up next >>> "my new goal guys.....hitting 150 in bassrace." wait... i didn't hear burping in there! notice how his system was never tuned for burping from the beginning? wait a second... maybe... HIS SYSTEM IS DAILY. this now suggests that you are actually the one who doesn't know what chad is doing. on top of that, you chose to start talking sh!t (and did badly at it), which was just stupid and unnecessary

"You don't even know what BTL's are capable of...look at what you posted "they push about 3krms each! how the f*ck is he going wrong there?? lol BTL's do have an RMS too...""

^^^i already addressed this, but oh well. so you would put like 5kw on a BTL daily? good luck with all that. SPL burping was never the overall plan. but i'm likin how i never questioned the BTL capabilities to begin with...

"So Eric,please stop with your useless posts because you're not helping Chad at all"

^^^i love how your posts are just as useless

"I actually have a clue what I'm talking about here and you don't.I'm far from the loudest or most knowledgeable person when it comes to car audio but on this subject,I know what I'm talking about"

^^^i'm no genius either, but this complex subject you specialize in consisted of choosing an amp with more power. also, i never suggested anything, therefor i wasn't ever in a position to have my knowledge questioned. just more sh!t talking...

"So before you increase your post count with bad advice or support, please add up all the factors"

^^^please direct me to this bit of advice i gave. i'd like to see something i didn't do, that would officially be amazing

now the Coup de grace :-)

me - "and for chad to be pushing more watts than he is, his electrical is going to need a little beefing up... which im sure he is aware of"

chad - "that is why i am only getting the kickers. my kinetiks and the ho alt will be fine."

^^^ this part just sh!t all over you and your nonsense arguing. i can't believe all this was started from a stupid joke...

Silver Member
Username: Skies

Courtenay, British Colu... Canada

Post Number: 407
Pointless argument, stupid, if you will.

But oh well, carry on. You seem to be right in every case here, I dont know who it is you're arguing with.

Have fun.

Gold Member
Username: Mygame5982

?????? H-TOWN, TEXAS US

Post Number: 1367
lol damn..gotem coach..aka eric.lol

Gold Member
Username: Matt12490

California USA

Post Number: 1888
You and that person seem to be both people who don't like to let the other person win. I am like that as well, but I would rather lose an argument than to make it a huge one with a lot of flaming. I'm just a peaceful person, feel me?

Anyways.. carry on, I see this thread getting long. I also think you had good points in all of your statements...

Upload

Gold Member
Username: Blainew

Post Number: 2287
ohhhhhhhhhhhhh shhhhhiiiiittttttt ..... this reminds me of debate class

Gold Member
Username: Livin_loud

18 of Love Fi Audio

Post Number: 1287
im not a d!ck and im not the arguing type usually but for some reason he just pissed me off lol. must be the italian/german heritage...

and yeah it is kind of pointless, but like i said, i have a hard head lol especially when i think im right. nothin wrong with a little conflict from time to time :-)

Gold Member
Username: Johnfiac

IL My wangers b...

Post Number: 1835
i can feel the love <3 between u 2 eric

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 4298
whos the other person?

go get em tiger...lol

Gold Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

Hit you in the chest m...

Post Number: 1713
Rob

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Chicago, Illinois U.S.A

Post Number: 1378
Anyone who has any form of knowledge of SPL and competing will understand exactly where I'm coming from.Why would you say that the "BTLS have an RMS too" if you weren't questioning them...I also guess you didn't realize that Chad was joking about hitting 150 in bassrace.What makes you think he can actually hit 150 in bassrace if he can't even hit it burping?Anyways my posts were directed towards Chad so that he could hit 150 burping.If you can't hit 150 while burping there's no way you're going to hit 150 in bassrace with that same equipment.Anyhow,I think I've argued with people that don't know what they're talking about long enough on Ecoustics.I won't post again in this thread,carry on guys.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us