Treo Subs

Username: Sa1nt

Post Number: 9
i found these subs and i was wondering if anyone knows anything about them, they are called Treo...
here is the website

http://www.treoonline.com/index.html

Gold Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 words

Post Number: 4553
I've never heard of Treo. Must suck.

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Chicago, Illinois U.S.A

Post Number: 1363
Lol!Treo was one of the band wagon brands that everyone jumped on a while back.They're good subs but I wouldn't run them personally.

Silver Member
Username: Freezeman_7

Lindsay, Oklahoma U.S.A

Post Number: 792
haha^ ur hilarious..
but seriously they blow??? lol
i agree with paul

Post Number: 10
haha why wouldnt u run em rob?

Silver Member

Lindsay, Oklahoma U.S.A

Post Number: 793
man theyre good subs.

Silver Member
Username: Trey4sports

Post Number: 686
hold up, treo doesnt blow at all.... a lil expensive but the SSX is a badass sub....

Gold Member

Post Number: 4555

Ain't I a stinker?Upload

Gold Member

Post Number: 4557
C'mon guys.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 11
^^^hahahaha

so trey how much are they cause there is no price on there web site

Silver Member

Lindsay, Oklahoma U.S.A

Post Number: 795
i wasnt being serous wen i said they blew. im not that dumb... lol..they make baddass subss

Silver Member
Username: Northomaha

Post Number: 177
The 15" TSXs are $300 a piece, I have two of them and they are great subs. They make better subs but they are also more expensive. They are better than any mainstream brands youll find. If you buy some you won't be dissapointed.

Silver Member
Username: Jkidder

Spring hill, Florida Usa

Post Number: 351
but u can find em under 230 easy. i wouldnt go lower than ssi tho.

Silver Member
Username: Mike_16

Burlington, Wisconsin Us

Post Number: 351
haha about 2 months ago everyone was talking how they were good and i asked about them and ppl said they were awsome ..

Platinum Member
Username: Rovin

1 12 Atomic ...

Post Number: 10934
im not bad mouthing Treo since they r quite nice subs but since i been on here its 1 of the shortest lived bandwagons of buying those subs i have seen ...

Silver Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Southeast PA

Post Number: 856
I think Polo has an SSX, and drivingreckless used to have one but he upgraded to a DD 9515.

Gold Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

Hit you in the chest m...

Post Number: 1711
I've got a 15 inch SSX and it wangs hard. I'm running it off a hifonics bx1500d and this thing murders lows... pretty good SQ and gets damn loud

Silver Member
Username: Boomtank

Rochester, NY USA

Post Number: 174
A local shop near my house sells treo and they are nice subs, ive never personally used them but i know a few kids who have.

Gold Member
Username: Safe_cracker

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 2510
I have stopped at Treo, no need for me to get another sub. I have my SSX on two Kicker sx1250's and love it. Usually the people who talk bad about them cannot afford them. I also have a backup box with two SSI 10.22, the tens are some of the most cleanest subs I have ever heard, period! Polo..

Gold Member
Username: B101

USA

Post Number: 4208
well its always someone going to bad mouth TREO, cause they never heard of it, or used it correctly, or used it at all....

the tsx are the most underatted sub, Ive use period! its rated at a modest 500rms, a step up from its older sticker 300rms.... (no changes made)

I ran 2500rms to each 15! and it will put 90% of the guys on here system to shame! dd or whatever...

this was a daily driver with 2 15s and 5000rms
:-)

yes it was a bandwagon, after guys like myself had so many stories of the total destruction these things caused!

I could care less if people still sleep on them, cause its gonna be someone with a TREO system that knocks your system out the water. Someone PLEASE find me a subwoofer, that is more aggressive than this in the LOW bass area!! (this is what matters for street beating) :-)

Alot of people talk bad also, cause their prices are very steep, but it cost for quality. As far as their customer service goes, it can be improved. But they are making changes, and new lineup of equipment is to be released.

Silver Member
Username: Nissankicker

Grambling, LA USA

Post Number: 110
I have 2 12" Treo TSX series subs... They are VERY LOUD! they are rated @ 400rms. But I put 1 on a KX2500 ( In my homies suv ). Regular Probox Rocks SuperBass Ported for 1 12" subs, electrical upgraded system, 200A alternator, Red Top under hood, 2 Yellow Tops in Cargo. We turned the gain up about 3/4s w/ the bass boost maxed out. ( That's about 2500+ ) And it took EVERY BIT!!! These subs are Extremely underrated... I love'em... That's why I'm selling my CVXs for 2 more Treos!

Gold Member

Everyone is ... USA

Post Number: 4214
I have to say, Kicker doesnt make a Sub to compare with TREO.

I mean, a SSX will knock the L7 on its face...
:-)

also the CSX and CXT are higher than the SSX! the CXT is rated @ 5krms...

Gold Member
Username: Jakeyplaysbass

St. Louis, MO

Post Number: 1626
love the SSis.

Gold Member

Everyone is ... USA

Post Number: 4224
hey Jake, long time man... :-) hope all is well, same to you Polo..

yea, SSIs are monsters, especially as far as SQ goes! They drop ultra low!!

I just got a complaint about my SSI 18" I have in the house on the receiver... I was running sine waves that day.

Gold Member
Username: Safe_cracker

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 2529
Hey B, whattup sucka? :-O Polo..

Silver Member
Username: Trey4sports

Post Number: 708
hey B, do you think an 18" SSX would get louder than an 18" BTL at say 32HZ ? p.s. im aware a BTL is rated much hihger RMS

Gold Member

Everyone is ... USA

Post Number: 4226
not much Polo, just staying outa trouble... and noise ordinances

trey, both SSX and BTL are great woofers as you know, but the SSX still has a lower Fs than the BTL does, however I believe you can custom a BTL... still not sure if they can make it hit as low as the SSX Fs.

the SSX is like a king with it comes to low bass reproduction!

I remember a 18" SSX install I did as a matter of fact, it was tuned to 32hz, and it shook the store, in away, other installs had not before! that is what I call low bass! even after the customer left, we were still hearing that thing rumble..

granted this was just on a messely 1500 TREO amp...

couple that sub with 5-6krms and it awakes.

Gold Member
Username: 420alldaylong

Post Number: 1041
Treo Engineering Service sucks}

Platinum Member
Username: Rovin

1 12 Atomic ...

Post Number: 10953
i think what discouraged ppl was the fact when they called the company they got lousy feedback\customer service since i seen ppl post that here

in spite of it being a good product if service sucks ppl will look elseware .......
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us