So today.....

Silver Member
Username: Freezeman_7

Lindsay, Oklahoma U.S.A

Post Number: 785
i was talkin to this kid at the golf course, and he was tellin me how he was 2 jbl 12's. with 600 watts max power each, and a two 800watt "max" power amps. i looked at the boxes, seperate by the way, less than .5 cuft each. it had pretty sweet SQ, not the greatest but not bad for a budget system, then he wants to challenge my and my 2 12's ssd's wtih a zx15. i emeditaly started laughing, cause i thought it was a joke, but he hadnt heard of fi, so he thought they must be knock off brands. yeah right... lol.. so were playin. i jus put mine a basic rap song, i think it was i wanna f*ck you by akon, turned the bass to 0, on my hu. and turned it two abou 3//4 volume, i went and got in his truck, he was playin his as loud as it would go, and i could still hear mine, WHILE i was in his truck. it was insane. needless to say he wants some FI's now... lol. he had a nice clean setup, he jus didnt know that subs were made for sq, sql, or spl. he tought they all sounded the same... so i think hes on board for some fi's now... lol... and i got a kick out of it..ppl respect the ssds at my school now

Gold Member
Username: 54danny54

KY More Wang Th...

Post Number: 3662
lol nice man...i might go golfin this weekend lol.

Silver Member

Lindsay, Oklahoma U.S.A

Post Number: 786
awesome, we have our first tourney 2maro morning. im nervous as h*ll, im number 1 on the team, and our team blows, and i have to play with the realllly good golfers from other schools

Gold Member
Username: 54danny54

KY More Wang Th...

Post Number: 3664
yea i would golf for my high school but i kinda suck also football season is in...but i love golf...bout the only good club i have is my driver...callaway big bertha warbird

Silver Member

Lindsay, Oklahoma U.S.A

Post Number: 788
nice, i have callaway fusion irons, and a taylor made R7 driver, i shoot mid 40's average. i play football also, but golf it jus kick as$ fun to me

Silver Member
Username: Trey4sports

Post Number: 684
yeah i was on the team as a freshman but then i boke both bones in mya arm and i havent picked up a club since they put the metal plates in, but anyway what do you usually shoot?

Silver Member
Username: Snarl2004

Audioque 12 SD2.5s, Earthquake P...

Post Number: 651
im alright at golfing i think. on the driving range i manage to hit the ball about half of the time and in mini put i always get about double wut they say u can get.

:-)

jk i f-in suck at golf

Silver Member

Lindsay, Oklahoma U.S.A

Post Number: 790
i usually stay between 42-46. good day 36-40, sucky day 48+. im pretty consitant with the average days tho 42-46

Silver Member
Username: Andrew571

Stillwater/Edmond, Oklahoma USA

Post Number: 724
Chase, there's a comp in OKC this weekend if you want to come out. I will probably be there.

Silver Member

Post Number: 726
ghkljnr54kty j34ny3ok4j 5ny34kj 5n4tjuh2435tykj45y

MY POSTS AREN'T WORKING?@@?!!!

Silver Member

Lindsay, Oklahoma U.S.A

Post Number: 791
damnit, i would but im going to florida for spring break, im leaving this wednesday and wont be back for a week. i wanna come to the next one tho.

Silver Member

Post Number: 730
if im there, ill take pics to show u what u misst... Hopefully there's a good turnout

Silver Member

Lindsay, Oklahoma U.S.A

Post Number: 794
whers it going to be at?? cause i guy from intense audio told me that he was having one, around this time??

Silver Member

Lindsay, Oklahoma U.S.A

Post Number: 797
now posts arent working

Silver Member

Lindsay, Oklahoma U.S.A

Post Number: 800
bump for andrizzle. need to know

Silver Member

Post Number: 731
yea its @ intense audio.

Silver Member

Lindsay, Oklahoma U.S.A

Post Number: 801
awesome, so do u know renee'

Silver Member

Post Number: 732
no, is that someone @ intense or somthin

Silver Member

Lindsay, Oklahoma U.S.A

Post Number: 802
yeah, hes owns the place, i got my alt for my truck from him. hes a pretty nice guy, im also going to buy a crossfire amp from him too.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us