So today.....

Silver Member
Username: Freezeman_7

Lindsay, Oklahoma U.S.A

Post Number: 784
i was talkin to this kid at the golf course, and he was tellin me how he was 2 jbl 12's. with 600 watts max power each, and a two 800watt "max" power amps. i looked at the boxes, seperate by the way, less than .5 cuft each. it had pretty sweet SQ, not the greatest but not bad for a budget system, then he wants to challenge my and my 2 12's ssd's wtih a zx15. i emeditaly started laughing, cause i thought it was a joke, but he hadnt heard of fi, so he thought they must be knock off brands. yeah right... lol.. so were playin. i jus put mine a basic rap song, i think it was i wanna f*ck you by akon, turned the bass to 0, on my hu. and turned it two abou 3//4 volume, i went and got in his truck, he was playin his as loud as it would go, and i could still hear mine, WHILE i was in his truck. it was insane. needless to say he wants some FI's now... lol. he had a nice clean setup, he jus didnt know that subs were made for sq, sql, or spl. he tought they all sounded the same... so i think hes on board for some fi's now... lol... and i got a kick out of it..ppl respect the ssds at my school now

Silver Member
Username: Andrew571

Stillwater/Edmond, Oklahoma USA

Post Number: 723
hey chase, theres a car audio competition this weekend in OKC if you want to come out. I think I'll be there
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us