Dd vs fi bl's

Silver Member
Username: Mike_16

Burlington, Wisconsin Us

Post Number: 342
witch are better and sound better? now that i see the vids of some dd subs that kinda changes my mind but i aint sure on how the sq is?

Gold Member
Username: Shortysetnies

Rock Vegas, NC US

Post Number: 1129
which DD's?

Silver Member
Username: Jkidder

Spring hill, Florida Usa

Post Number: 347
3500 n' 9500 would eat up the btl

Silver Member

Burlington, Wisconsin Us

Post Number: 343
wear can u find the dd's and how much are they . if this helps i like loud a still sound ok. and i listen to rap mostly so wotch would be better than the bl's and sound good?

Silver Member

Burlington, Wisconsin Us

Post Number: 344
bump

Gold Member
Username: Naledge503

Qnited States of FI Ca...

Post Number: 1099
at www.caraudio.fi

Silver Member

Burlington, Wisconsin Us

Post Number: 345
hah yea i found it and i live in burlington and theres a dd store 27 miles away from my house and its in kenosha but i need to email them on prices , but i wanna know if they sound better than the bl's and i prolly wouldmt want louder than the bl's but if they sound better let me know?

Silver Member

Burlington, Wisconsin Us

Post Number: 346
and will they be as clear ?

Silver Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Southeast PA

Post Number: 846
www.ddaudio.com

You can't go wrong with the 35 or 95 series depending on how much power you want to run. The 35 actually outperforms the 95 slightly at lower power levels. 1500-2000 watts is good for a 35, 2500 watts and up is good for a 95.

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 3748
dd 3500;s from the listening iv done on mine sound excellent and get very loud

Silver Member

Burlington, Wisconsin Us

Post Number: 347
good but how much for 2 12
' 3500's .. so they have better sq than the bl's? and i would prolly only be running around 1200 to each. and r they underestimated cuz i read the 3500 rms is 1200 and you say 1500-2000, r u sure m.s? and how does the 3500 outperform the 9500 if the 9500 is 2500 watts?

Silver Member

Southeast PA

Post Number: 848
You have to contact DD or your local dealer for prices.

This will answer your questions about power:
http://forum.soundpressure.com/showthread.php?t=47

Gold Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 3562
if buying from dd a 3512 is $365 plus shipping.

Silver Member

Burlington, Wisconsin Us

Post Number: 348
da.. that is more than the fi bl i thought they would be cheaper but i wounder if in kenosha by wear i live if there a lil cheaper , but as far as sound are they clearer than fi?

Silver Member

Southeast PA

Post Number: 852
I haven't heard a BL but I would think they should sound similar. They are both SQL subs. If you want better SQ go with a Fi Q.

Silver Member

Burlington, Wisconsin Us

Post Number: 349
well m.s i like loud and haveing it still sound good but i want it pretty loud cuz i have now 2 2004 kicker comp vr's 10inch with a kenwood 9102d amp but it is blown now and i thought that was pretty dam loud but after awhile i was like i want louder, but im now trying to sell the subs and box but anyways i just want louder and my kickers sounded pretty clear to me so how do u think the dd wil sound compared to them i know they will be allot louder but i mean sq wise

Silver Member

Southeast PA

Post Number: 857
If you thought your kickers sounded ok, any of the subs you are considering should sound even better. CVRs are entry level subs. One 15" DD 35, 95, Fi BL, or Audioque HD3 will be better.

Now the question is how much power do want to run? That will decide which sub you should get.

Silver Member

Burlington, Wisconsin Us

Post Number: 356
well since i will be upgrading charging system i prolly want atleast 2200 watts but i was getin al ready and liking the bl's until i thought about looking at the dd subs and then i was liek ohh sh.t those look nice, so yea maybe 2 9500 12's would be good on a kicker 2500 zx , or 2 kx1200.1 amps? well if i do decide to go with the dd's it depends cuz i like rap and hip hop music an di want loudnes and atleatst a bit of sq but you tell me witch would be better ? and would i need more than 4cuft of box for 2 of the dd's

Bronze Member
Username: Bumpndatrunk

Milwaukee, WI USA

Post Number: 24
a what up michael i see your from the cheese state two what up
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us