Funny day

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 4284
get into last period and my friend starts talking to me abuot his system...consists of 2 12" type r's hooked up to sony explode amp and 2 10" sony explodes hooked up to a sony explode amp...anyway, he asked me what amp i had cause he knew i was selling my stuff...i tell him and hes said "oh, ill trade you a sony explode amp for it"...being the nice kid i am, i didnt laugh, but i said nah i foud a buyer, which i have...then he says, "would that amp be able to push my type r's?" i say yea itd work good if your subs are dual 4, and wire to 1 ohm and get the full 1200rms out of the amp...he says "what do you mean dual 4 ohm?" i explained and he ended up not believing me so im not sure how he does installs, cause he just did my friends install and his own and wanted to do mine but thats not happening anymore...i mean im not mr know-it-all or anything, but how do you do installs with out knowing the voice config of the subs? guess and hope it works?

Silver Member
Username: Astrosafari

Delhi, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 686
thats why hes running sony silly...

Gold Member
Username: Redliner

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 3671
because if u go to cc or bb or something like that most likely they tell u what to do for vc configs and what not or maybe hes just getting lucky or even better maybe there wrong lol

Silver Member
Username: Trey4sports

Post Number: 675
yeah i know how that stuff is, teens (excluding yanks and I ) are fuccing stupid when it comes to car audio

Gold Member
Username: Shortysetnies

Rock Vegas, NC US

Post Number: 1128
I'm a teen and I know whats going on

Silver Member

Post Number: 676
lol, yanks, me and andrew

Silver Member
Username: Jkidder

Spring hill, Florida Usa

Post Number: 348
im a teen n' im not a total moron :-) but i kno wat u mean so many kids have no clue wats going on

Gold Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 words

Post Number: 4544
I'm a teen on the inside. Does that count?

Silver Member

Post Number: 678
ahaha ok ok, new revised list. me yanks paul Jk and andrew

Silver Member

Post Number: 679
too bad those stupid noobs wont get to listen to my sweeet wal-mart explodes that get loud as fawk...

Gold Member
Username: 54danny54

KY More Wang Th...

Post Number: 3663
me lol...
i love when ppl are like "my pio's bang hard man like wow with ,my legacy amp"

Silver Member
Username: Freezeman_7

Lindsay, Oklahoma U.S.A

Post Number: 787
im a teen, and f()cking stupid...atleast i admit...haha jk. im not THAT stupid

Gold Member
Username: Crayola0

Future 15 Wanger!!, Wisconsin

Post Number: 1760
im a teen and know a good amount of information

Gold Member
Username: Blainew

Post Number: 2280
i'm a teen and i know a sh!tload!`

Gold Member

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 4295
im a teen, i know the basics, nothing too fancy...but i dont go over my head and talk about things i dont know...i just thuoght it was hilairous that he does installs for people and doesnt know what it all means lol

also an interesting fact i read today...a poll was done on 10,000 people. they were asked what one thing do you wish was NOT invented. number 7 on tbe list, was car bass/subwoofers/amps...i thought that was funnny as well

Username: Arcticfire

Post Number: 4
crazy i saw that too. you dont live in colorado do ya?

Gold Member

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 4296
nah northern VA

Silver Member
Username: Freezeman_7

Lindsay, Oklahoma U.S.A

Post Number: 798
h%ll thats close those... northern va, and colorado. basically neighbors... lol

Bronze Member
Username: Jgelp7

New Orleans

Post Number: 95
similair to your story, one of my teen friends offered to install my system, but i declined. He told me that the best brands were kicker, MA audio, and audiobahn and that the best sub one could buy was the L7.
I told him I was buying a Fi and he said he's never heard of it so it probably sucks.

Bronze Member
Username: Jgelp7

New Orleans

Post Number: 96
similar to your story, one of my teen friends offered to install my system, but i declined. He told me that the best brands were kicker, MA audio, and audiobahn and that the best sub one could buy was the L7.
I told him I was buying a Fi and he said he's never heard of it so it probably sucks.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us