Orion 2500d's for sale.

Platinum Member
Username: Bestmankind

KINETIKLos Angeles, CA

Post Number: 11101
i am going to sell both of my orions.

1 with the end caps........$325 shipped.
1 without the end caps.......$275 shipped.

Gold Member
Username: Blainew

Post Number: 2266
ill give you an ED nine.1 for one without end caps

Platinum Member

KINETIKLos Angeles, CA

Post Number: 11107
what am i gonna do with that amp blaie? lol.

Gold Member
Username: Mr_kebo

Albertville, Al USA

Post Number: 1316
lol

Gold Member
Username: Redliner

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 3664
325 omfg i wish i had use for that amp id buy it right now lol thats like the best price ever lol

Gold Member
Username: Matt12490

California USA

Post Number: 1881
Damn good prices

Platinum Member

KINETIKLos Angeles, CA

Post Number: 11108
you guys are cool so i want to give you a good price. lol. naw i just want to sell them asap.

btw earliest the amps will ship will be next monday. don't have time to take it out until the weekend.

Gold Member
Username: Mygame5982

?????? H-TOWN, TEXAS US

Post Number: 1351
aey i will buy the #325 one chad..dont sell it..i will buy it..

Gold Member

?????? H-TOWN, TEXAS US

Post Number: 1352
aey i sent u a message chad

Silver Member
Username: Imalik

Jackson, New Jersey Ocean

Post Number: 140
I will take the with one out the caps

Gold Member

?????? H-TOWN, TEXAS US

Post Number: 1353
alrite chad so i guess they are both sold....you saw my picture right..i want that amp to be all mine!! lol
thanks

Gold Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

Hit you in the chest m...

Post Number: 1703
Why are endcaps worth 50 bucks, haha? Regardless that's awesoem prices... i need that amp to damnit... too bad you sold them

Silver Member
Username: Qcsfinest

Charlotte, North Carolina

Post Number: 389
sent you a pm a while ago and still no answer..... need the one witout dustcaps bad.

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 4285
damnn...if this came up one month later...id be all over it...bad timing chad lol...nice prices

Gold Member

?????? H-TOWN, TEXAS US

Post Number: 1354
Guess im the new owner of a orion 2500d..thanks chad

Gold Member

?????? H-TOWN, TEXAS US

Post Number: 1359
ummm i dont know if the one without endcaps is sold...but JORDAN says he will buy it, if the other dude doesnt come through...

Silver Member
Username: Kaos15th

Post Number: 422
i will give you 350 for the one without the endcaps

Gold Member
Username: J_baby15

Kentucky

Post Number: 1342
chad u kno i been wantn an orion, cmon man get on AIM.

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

IF U HEAR ME... I GOT KING K...

Post Number: 4120
yo chad your acept money order or bank transfer cant use paypal man...

Gold Member

Kentucky

Post Number: 1344
idk if this means ur goin to the SQ set up yet or not, but if ur plannin on gettn rid of the BTLs for sum reason let me kno first.

Gold Member

Post Number: 4121
yo hcad wats your aim so we can talk alil there.....

Gold Member
Username: Tremor1127

Fi Car Audio has got m...

Post Number: 1169
chad, you did see my message just a few days ago telling you to let me know if the orions ever come up for sale.

you just dont want to do business with me, do you?

Gold Member

Post Number: 4122
ok chad ill take the one with end caps aim me with payments instructions....

aim: zpeedyrosalez

Gold Member

Post Number: 4123
man from the beggingin ill be telling chad to sell me the amps u know im the first one in line......

if u have both available ill take both...

Gold Member

?????? H-TOWN, TEXAS US

Post Number: 1360
dude..Rob i dont know if you noticed or not..but the one with endcaps IS GONE!!! i already bought it..sorry dude!

Gold Member

Post Number: 4124
hey cmon chad... i was the first wanting your amps man....from the first time u got your btl i told you if u were gonna sell your orions juzz hit me up ill buy them asap cmon dude at least sell me one man... i was before the other ones man...if u have them both ill pick both of the ill give you the 600 i got it i juzz u to make the deal.... if not sell me at least one orion man cmon man dont be rude...

Silver Member
Username: Jblanford

Post Number: 571
chad do you still have the 4" aero ports ?

Gold Member

Kentucky

Post Number: 1345
600 would b less than hes askin for em rob. plus man they're already sold, eventho i do recall askin for one a while back also. anyways, i want the BTLs if they will b for sale....dibs on em if they do go up, i dont kno wat the plans r tho.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1171
"man from the beggingin ill be telling chad to sell me the amps u know im the first one in line......"

thats fine and dandy but its hard to keep up with what 9 million people on an internet forum want from someone. i sat around like an idiot waiting on other people to decide if they wanted his battery or not when i had money in my hand the whole time. i dont keep up with every message of yours on this forum, if the time and date that you asked about his amps was earlier than the time and date that i showed intrest, then i apologise. i am a serious buyer and dont wait on other people to figure out what they want to do.

it works for me because i am just going to get the rockford fosgate t3000bd that i want, buying one of the orions would have saved me alot of money that i would have wanted the next day.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1173
"cmon man dont be rude..."

your the one being fukin rude...

because you told chad the day he bought his amps to sell them to you, he is supposed to remember and save them specifically for you...

please...

Gold Member

Post Number: 4125
^^^^ ur rude...

na for reals man juzz like a 1 week ago i told chad that if he was going to sell his orions juzz to hit me up and ill buy them asap...

Silver Member
Username: Wolf_hound

Post Number: 132
settle this with a name drawing out of a hat which ever two names come out get to buy them.

Gold Member

?????? H-TOWN, TEXAS US

Post Number: 1361
quit making a fool of yourself lil rob..the amps are gone...sorry buddy..cry later.

Gold Member

?????? H-TOWN, TEXAS US

Post Number: 1364
well do the name drawing for the one without the endcaps..because the other one is mine..chad already sold it to me

Gold Member

Post Number: 2275
yo chad...i want that one without endcaps still....but isnt .5ohms bad for it....i started thinkin and now im a lil worried...

Gold Member

Post Number: 4126
chad let me know how to pay u man

zpeedyrosalez

Gold Member

?????? H-TOWN, TEXAS US

Post Number: 1365
wtf rob..your crazy..paying for nothing.haha the amps are GONE !!!!

Silver Member
Username: Dsmith07

LaGrange, NC US oF A

Post Number: 596
this is funny

Gold Member

Post Number: 4127
no dude the thing is that i been asking chad every time he makes a new box asking that iwant his amps, and he says no, im not selling them and im like ok if u want to sell em juzz hit me up ill buy them asap.... and he told me like cool man ill hit u up when im ready to sell em... now he juzz made a tread about selling em and i wanted those amps really bad...

Gold Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 3556
chad i say since so many people want them just start the bidding a little lower than the prices you stated up top and give it until about noon tomorrow (that way everyone has a chance to see the thread and bid). highest bidder for each one gets that amp. then no one can cry about it.

Platinum Member

KINETIKLos Angeles, CA

Post Number: 11110
little explanation of the amps.

without the endcap i bought used from B.

with the endcap i bought brand new.

so the one with the end cap is newer and cosmetically a bit better. they both perform same.

here is the dibs list so far.

without the endcap.
1. blaine westropp
2. jordan

with the endcap.
1. james carroll.

but i need payment by friday. the amp will ship out on monday. if you don't think you can pay me by friday then forget it. i am not holding it for anyone. sorry but i need the money so i can buy my new amps next week. i will be bassless due to this. :-(

Gold Member

?????? H-TOWN, TEXAS US

Post Number: 1366
aey alrite..so chad the amp is MINE!!
thanks dude..just send me your paypal and i will pay for it tonight..
thanks man..

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Chicago, Illinois U.S.A

Post Number: 1354
Chad you should make it on a first come first serve basis and for the record...I remember LilRob putting dibs on your amps when you first mentioned a change a little while back.

Silver Member
Username: Andrew571

Stillwater/Edmond, Oklahoma USA

Post Number: 720
wtf chad thats such a good deal, I HAD DIBBS!!!!! :[

Platinum Member

KINETIKLos Angeles, CA

Post Number: 11112
james you can pay me tonight but i won't be shipping the amp until next monday. i don't have time to take it out of car until the weekend. so i don't want your money until friday.

also rob that is what i did here. one a first come first serve basis. whoever responded first on this thread i gave first dibs.

i know lilrob asked me awhile back but i have to be fair to all. it breaks my heart when someone else wants this amp too and i don't have any more to sell. i wish i had enough for everyone.

Gold Member
Username: Livin_loud

18 of Love Fi Audio

Post Number: 1269
"it breaks my heart when someone else wants this amp too and i don't have any more to sell. i wish i had enough for everyone."

lmao. i'm taking no sides on this, but it seems Rob and lilrob have a team thing goin here. makes me want to know some IP's...

so whats next in the setup chad?

Gold Member

Post Number: 2276
chad im sorry i cant buy it-----jordan its all yours

Silver Member
Username: Qcsfinest

Charlotte, North Carolina

Post Number: 390
well since i responed and sent a pm does that mean i got dibs if jordan doesnt get it?

Gold Member

Chicago, Illinois U.S.A

Post Number: 1355
If you want to know Ip's get our AIM addresses...if you know anything about how an IP works you should know how to get it.

Platinum Member

KINETIKLos Angeles, CA

Post Number: 11113
yeah.

i didn't think it would get this kinda response. on friday i will take care of everything. i thought it would take some time to sell.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2277
i think this is the biggest desire for amps ive ever seen hahah

Platinum Member

KINETIKLos Angeles, CA

Post Number: 11114
i am getting a pair of kicker zx2500.1 for 8 bills each. its brand new from a store. it can be a little cheaper. i didn't deal down the price yet with the people.

Gold Member

18 of Love Fi Audio

Post Number: 1270
"If you want to know Ip's get our AIM addresses...if you know anything about how an IP works you should know how to get it."

lol i was jk for the most part. why would i care about such a thing? kinda funny how you speak for him as well though... besides, IP's can be easily changed to dynamic, so theres no guarantee of any results

Gold Member

Chicago, Illinois U.S.A

Post Number: 1356
If you want to hit 150 I would go with some other amps.I mean no offense Chad but I think that's why you're changing amps right?

Gold Member

18 of Love Fi Audio

Post Number: 1273
chad, those things are going to push serious wattage...

Silver Member
Username: Andrew571

Stillwater/Edmond, Oklahoma USA

Post Number: 721
CHAD
T40001BD ssss!!!!!!!!!!!!
}

Gold Member

18 of Love Fi Audio

Post Number: 1274
they push about 3krms each! how the f*ck is he going wrong there?? lol BTL's do have an RMS too... unless he has plans to ditch them soon... i got dibs!!!

Gold Member
Username: Pitbullguy

Chicago, Illinois I Eats Beats...

Post Number: 1010
In Chad's defense, "dibs" is something that is sketchy and rather silly even between close personal friends...with an internet acquaintance, it really doesn't mean sh!t.

Rock on Chad, great prices from a reliable seller!

Silver Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego

Post Number: 492
I agree with Rob.... I thought the whole reason behind this was to go over 150 and I just can't see this amp-switch making too much of a difference, if any.

You can get a couple T30001BD's (bench = 3600+) for fairly close to that price Chad, why not go that route?

Gold Member

Post Number: 2278
chad did ya ever get rid of your Jl amps?

Gold Member

Chicago, Illinois U.S.A

Post Number: 1358
Do you realize the BTL's can take 6k RMS for burps?Do you know what he is trying to do with them?My advice wasn't directed towards you so don't question what I say,let Chad question my advice and thanks.Oh and on the IP thing you're the one who said you'd like to know them so don't post rhetorical questions like the one you did.Now going back to Chad getting a Kicker ZX 2500,I'm assuming Chad had Dual 2 subs running parallel into 1 ohm and with rise he wasn't even seeing 2500 watts prolly so if he runs that kicker amp at 1 ohm it will really see a 1.something ohm load and will put out more power than what it's rated at because the Kicker amp is rated at 2500 @ 2 ohms but there are lots of factors here to know exactly what power he's going to get out of those amps.I personally would run something else because it's only a few hundred watts more than what you have at most at max I'd say 1k watts more.

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Use a simple...

Post Number: 9604
Chad I wouldnt get those amps bro. The extra couple hundred watts will not do much to your #'s. I would either switch subs, or run both of those orions strapped to 1 of your BTL's and do a larger enclosure tuned higher just for SPL, and run the other 1 in a DD enclosure. If you want to notice a large increase from just changine power supplies then I would go with 2 4000 watt amps atleast, but in all honesty going from 5000 watts to 10000 watts will only give you 3 db's so make sure it is worth it when you buy new amps. hey Eric, Rob is not lilrob dude trust me I know him well.

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Use a simple...

Post Number: 9605
What about srapping both those amps to a BTL 18?

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 3735
rob, those btls can take more then 6k on burps, people are burping them with 10k+

BTW chad, it does seems kinda silly to spend that much more on amps giving you only a little more power.

Gold Member

18 of Love Fi Audio

Post Number: 1278
"Do you realize the BTL's can take 6k RMS for burps?"

he has a DAILY setup, not tuned for burps. i know what BTL's are capable of, and its more than even that.

"My advice wasn't directed towards you so don't question what I say"

didn't know you were the president of ecoustics... no need to be a d!ck about the situation, i'm not. don't see why your being so defensive about something this little. everybody has opinions, deal with it.

James, i wasn't really pushing the question to begin with, i have better concerns than who people are online :-) but thanks for clearing it up i guess lol

and for chad to be pushing more watts than he is, his electrical is going to need a little beefing up... which im sure he is aware of

Platinum Member

KINETIKLos Angeles, CA

Post Number: 11117
that is why i am only getting the kickers. my kinetiks and the ho alt will be fine.

james i understand the kickers aren't going to put me over the top but it is something i want. lol. impulse buy. lol. naw just want to try something different.

my new goal guys.....hitting 150 in bassrace. lol.

and one more thing.

why can't we all just get the f**k along??? there will be no arguments in my thread. i forbid it.

chad lee has spoken.

Gold Member

Chicago, Illinois U.S.A

Post Number: 1359
Eric you really have no idea what Chad is doing or what you're talking about.CHAD IS SHOOTING FOR 150 that means he is BURPING and you don't burp DAILY,unless you drive around playing a 55 HZ tone or something,which wouldn't surprise me...If you didn't know, Chad is going for SPL.So Eric,please stop with your useless posts because you're not helping Chad at all.I'm sorry I always have to be an azzhole but I actually have a clue what I'm talking about here and you don't.I'm far from the loudest or most knowledgeable person when it comes to car audio but on this subject,I know what I'm talking about.So before you increase your post count with bad advice or support, please add up all the factors.You don't even know what BTL's are capable of...look at what you posted "they push about 3krms each! how the f*ck is he going wrong there?? lol BTL's do have an RMS too..." Thanks for the info Matt,last I heard was people were running 6K RMS on those bad boys but I haven't been keeping up on them.

Gold Member

18 of Love Fi Audio

Post Number: 1283
all hail the great chad lee. lol

theres nothing wrong with a lil arguing from time to time but i shall abide your wishes

Gold Member

Chicago, Illinois U.S.A

Post Number: 1360
Well Chad I only attempted to give you good advice because for as long as I can remember you've been trying to hit 150 with those subs and I'd just like to see you finally hit it...oh well man I was only looking out for you.

Platinum Member

KINETIKLos Angeles, CA

Post Number: 11118
i know it is possible to hit 150 with the setup i have. a bit smaller box tuned to 50-58hz tuned would give me that. but think about it. how is it going to sound when playing regualr music (which i do 100% of the time when i am in the car).

my main reason for changing amps is to get that little extra out of something small. think if i got 7000wrm + in my ride and i barely hit 150, i wouldn't be happy with that.

like rob said, i am trying to drop the ohm load down below the amps capable load to get more out. i need to hit 149.9 playing music so i can have competition in the upper bass race class.

my new box design worked great. subs up and ports up worked out perfect. my box is tuned to 38hz right now. on the tl it peaked at 41hz. i didn't have a 41hz test tone so i used a 43hz. 147.9 db at 43hz is pretty darn good. now imagine if my box was tuned to 50 and i played a 50hz tone. i think i would be pretty close to 150 if not 150. but that kinda box for bassrace would sound like sh!t and i won't hit that high.

B has convinced me that burping your car isn't fun unless you have a strict spl setup. bass race is where its at.

i have my reasons why i don't want the rockford and the memphis. kicker zx damn it. i will prove it to you guys by hitting 150 when i get the kickers. i will do it or my name isn't chadleeisthebest.

MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

i love you guys man. you guys are the best and my days would be boring without you guys to talk to on the forum.

Silver Member
Username: Imalik

Jackson, New Jersey Ocean

Post Number: 141
I thought I responded right after James Oh well

Silver Member

Post Number: 572
chad do you still have those 4" aero ports ?

Platinum Member

KINETIKLos Angeles, CA

Post Number: 11119
yeah i still have them. not for sale though. its a bit messy. besides i used glue to put the center piece.

Silver Member

Post Number: 573
i don't care, sell them to me...i need them more than you lol

Platinum Member

KINETIKLos Angeles, CA

Post Number: 11121
what is the magin word joe?

Gold Member
Username: Bernymac

Cambodian

Post Number: 2190
Nice to hear Chad. But why not get the memphis amps.

Silver Member

Post Number: 575
Please

Silver Member
Username: Northomaha

Post Number: 176
I will put a bid in on the one without endcaps and the one with endcaps. Ill email you also.

Platinum Member

KINETIKLos Angeles, CA

Post Number: 11123
let me see what i can do joe. if i do decide to sell it, you would pretty much pay me for shipping and i'll basically give you those for free.

but like i said, let me sleep on it. its a big decision in my life to sell the aeroports. i need more time.

c reming i got your pm man. i am thinking through all this. i just had no idea how much everyone wanted this amp. damn the price is too low. i should of said more. but you know me. i am a man of my words so the price stands. lol.

Gold Member

Kentucky

Post Number: 1346
chad lee get on AIM if u can. ill talk to ya then.

Silver Member
Username: Northomaha

Post Number: 178
Cool, Im pretty sure Jordan was before me but if anything happens with either of em I have some money burning a hole in my pocket for those. haha

Silver Member

Post Number: 576
your a punk chad

Gold Member

Post Number: 2285
shiiiiiiiiiiiit chad you shoulda upped those prices

Platinum Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 11765
Upload

I win....i put a pic in the thread

Gold Member
Username: Bernymac

Cambodian

Post Number: 2195
Chad wanna sell to me. I'll go pick them up personally. that way you don't waste money on shipping. and I'll still buy them for that price that you listed nah means.

Silver Member
Username: Mike_16

Burlington, Wisconsin Us

Post Number: 355
ok i thought i understood the hz stuff but i was wrong, i thought that when u made a box tuned to a certain hertz that it will be that forever in that box cuz i thougth the box was tuned to that permanant. but some of u guys are saying that u can do different hertz on different songs and stuff whats the deal with that ? so if i had a box tuned to 33hz would it be different sounding on every song?

Platinum Member

KINETIKLos Angeles, CA

Post Number: 11127
if you have a box tuned to 33hz then mostlikely your box will peak from 33-36hz. so which ever song peaks around that frequecy will be loud.

now about doing different hertz on different songs, i am not sure what you mean.

Silver Member

Post Number: 577
so what do you say about those ports ?

Platinum Member

KINETIKLos Angeles, CA

Post Number: 11130
okay. $30 shipped for 4 aeroport sets.

Platinum Member

KINETIKLos Angeles, CA

Post Number: 11131
btw i have 2 unused center pieces i would throw in there.

Silver Member

Post Number: 578
i just wanted 2

Silver Member
Username: Mike_16

Burlington, Wisconsin Us

Post Number: 359
ok chad what i mean is i read something about some guy having a box tuned to 44hertz i think and he said fo rburping it it was like 56 hertz so idk .. and r u saying that on al th erap songsi listen to it will be from 33-36 hertz will that all sound good and get low on the songs that get low?

Platinum Member

KINETIKLos Angeles, CA

Post Number: 11132
ok you don't tune a box according to the music you listen to. you tune it according to what works best for the sub.

and joe give me 15 bux shipped then. i'll give you two of them.

Silver Member

Post Number: 580
pm sent chad

Platinum Member

KINETIKLos Angeles, CA

Post Number: 11144
i got it and i replied joe.

james carroll has just paid me for the amp with the end cap. so only one is available. i think jordan is going to be buying the other one.

Gold Member

?????? H-TOWN, TEXAS US

Post Number: 1374
YES I DID CHAD!!
lol had to go head and get it over with..one more time chad
THANKS FOR THE GREAT DEAL!!!!!

Platinum Member

KINETIKLos Angeles, CA

Post Number: 11165
the amps are sold.

james and jordan singleton both paid me so its done.

amp will ship on thursday or friday.

Gold Member

?????? H-TOWN, TEXAS US

Post Number: 1375
thats awesome!!
thanks from me and jordan = p

Gold Member
Username: B101

Everyone is ... USA

Post Number: 4216
bump for the sale, of good equipment!

Platinum Member

Bassrace 147.2 dbHttp://com4....

Post Number: 11206
it sold already man. i am just making room for the memphis. i should be sending ronnie the payment on monday for one. then a week later for the other. lol.

B.....go check your termpro pm.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us