Massive p3000

Bronze Member
Username: 94chevyboy

Tampa, Fl

Post Number: 37
i want to 15 fi btl would a massive p3000 on each be to much or will it be good for daily what size alt will i need and will i need the big 3 and how many batteries going in a 94 chevy caprice

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Use a simple...

Post Number: 9596
if you are going to get them fully loaded then I would imagine it would be fine. Chad is running a orion 2500D on each one of his. You are going to need a HEFTY alt I would get atleast 300 amps and a few batteries. I understand you want a lot of power and a huge system but it comes with a hefty price tag.

Silver Member
Username: Trey4sports

Post Number: 662
i have a P3000.1 and its a very nice amp i de recommend one

Bronze Member
Username: Bumpndatrunk

Milwaukee, WI USA

Post Number: 20
a trey will that P3000.1 suck a lot of power

Gold Member
Username: Juliob

Santo DomingoDominican Re...

Post Number: 4260
a fully loaded btl can handle 6000 rms daily. I read that somowhere.

Gold Member
Username: Dustin3

Tigard, OR U.S.

Post Number: 4688
i heard it can handle that, but i would never do that in a daily application. 3000 is PLENTY

Bronze Member
Username: 94chevyboy

Tampa, Fl

Post Number: 39
i was at this show at sound advice and this guy was a member of realmofexcursion he had two btl fully loaded each on rf t4000 thats daily

Gold Member
Username: Dustin3

Tigard, OR U.S.

Post Number: 4695
yep. it can handle alot, but he obviously knows what hes doing with the box, setting the gains perfectly etc. "new" people come on this site wanting to put 5000 into a sub, when they dont know what important factors are needed to do just to get that sub to handle that power.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us