Post Number: 2183
141. point something bassrace.
145.5 spl
149.3 outlaw

Platinum Member
Username: Bestmankind

KINETIKLos Angeles, CA

Post Number: 11088
it was a fun day in a way. the turn out wasn't good but it was fun cause we got to meter it outlaw also. lol.

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Use a simple...

Post Number: 9599
Driving won them both lolololololol! thats some funny SH!T!

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Use a simple...

Post Number: 9600
bump bump bump

Gold Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 words

Post Number: 4537
What??

Gold Member
Username: Johnfiac

IL Afghanistan,...

Post Number: 1806
And he only has the 1 9515 right? wooo my 2 should show up in the morning somtime :-) cant wait to break these bit<hs in, hey berny was that box positioning worth it to u in your opinion? Did it sound more musical\change in tuning from it?

Gold Member
Username: Bernymac

Cambodian

Post Number: 2187
hmmm. it was worth it for the comp. and it also makes daily driving better. Before when the box was to close to the hatch, some songs didn't sound as good. but now, I enjoy playing all the songs on my cd. So it was worth it imo. my bassrace score was 137 before because I didn't know how to bassrace, but the judge gave me some pointers as what to do and I was able to break the 140 for bassrace. Didn't want to compete with chad and the other guy so I stayed in the 139 class.

Gold Member
Username: Johnfiac

IL Afghanistan,...

Post Number: 1810
so then in a way the positioning of the box effected the tuning? :-) im hoping my setup will be tuned lower being close to the hatch (2inch gap) and be tuned to 40hz once it gets further enough away.. but to do that i got to move power cables and dist. blocks and stuff... or just fold my back seats down and push the box... gotta like jiggle it back and fourth threw my wheel well to get it moving :-) nice and tight fit.... to heavy to move from a pot hole either :-)
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us