Component speaks

Gold Member
Username: Shortysetnies

Rock Vegas, NC US

Post Number: 1110
Posting here b/c this gets more traffic...

Kinda hoping to buy new comps today and I want to know what would be good. I've really only heard the type r's and I liked them. I want something with good mid bass and I defiantly don't want sharp tweets. I'm lookin to spend no more than 200 shipped. Should I just go back to the R's or is there something better for that price?
I'll be running them on a kicker kx200.2 and sometime I will be adding another set in the kick panels. I'm open to anything. let me get opinions

Silver Member
Username: Blazerboy

15 $$D... Wangin? ...T...

Post Number: 417
Take a look at AA's poly mids. For $35 a piece, theres nothing better for the price. Maybe look at some MB quarts a;so. I am in your situation also, and im figuing one of these.

Gold Member

Rock Vegas, NC US

Post Number: 1112
well AA isn't selling now and I want to try and get them in next weekend. Any other suggestions?

Silver Member
Username: Blazerboy

15 $$D... Wangin? ...T...

Post Number: 418
good point. Im not sure, I woudl like to know this also...

Gold Member
Username: Blainew

Post Number: 2259
alpine type s's

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 3716
i have a pair of type r comps 100 shipped + paypal fees.

also check ikesound.com they have a good price on the MB Quart QSD's just if your going to order them call to make sure they have them in stock

Gold Member

Rock Vegas, NC US

Post Number: 1115
bump for more suggestions

Platinum Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 11751
Mach5 MLI-65 im using them right now..and for the price are hands down the best mids u can get..again for the money...here is a quick link..Thanx mikechec9

http://www.zaphaudio.com/6.5test/

Silver Member
Username: Northomaha

Post Number: 173
I have some listed on ebay right now. They are Infinity Kappas 5.25, there brand new and cheap and Ive heard them in other cars and the sound quality is awesome.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=008&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT &viewitem=%26item%3D180093587095%26%26
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us