I need help with system

Username: Splsq

Chesterland , Ohio USA

Post Number: 2
I want to get a system but i only have like 400 dollars to spend on a sub and amp. But im going for really loud. Someone Help.

Silver Member
Username: Trey4sports

Post Number: 653
look into audioque sd2.5's and a Hifonics refurb amp from ebay

Chesterland , Ohio USA

Post Number: 4
i dont trust ebay for some reason prob because last time i bought a sub for my room it came blown and it had a warranty but the guy never responded

Bronze Member
Username: Sheriff

Post Number: 84
Well, you can trust eBay. Just make sure that you buy from a power seller. You will probably find one who is selling what you want. The power seller's are usually audio stores with an ebay account who will sell their stuff for cheap. Just look into it.

Chesterland , Ohio USA

Post Number: 5
im lookin at this one site www.hifisoundconnection.com at this kicker L5 and a Kicker mono amp to go with it. you guys think that will be loud for someone on a tight budget and just wants to be heard.

Chesterland , Ohio USA

Post Number: 7
Wow i just found out that my parents already bought me a kicker 05 L5 in a ported box for my birthday. But i still need to get a amp what should i get a Hifonics TXi 5006
1000-Watt A/B-Class Titan TXi Mono Amplifier orKicker KX600.1 Mono Class D. Im leaning toward the kicker only cause its better i heard to match the subs and amp becuase there made for that sub. What do u guys think.

...Thanx

Silver Member
Username: Imalik

Jackson, New Jersey Ocean

Post Number: 139
Get the kicker over that hifonics amp

Chesterland , Ohio USA

Post Number: 9
the kicker has a lower RMS rate but ive always heard it is better to match the same sub and amp. What do u guys think?

Gold Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 3578
kicker.

Bronze Member

Chesterland , Ohio USA

Post Number: 11
ok ill get the kicker. Hey my friend wants a system to. He either wants to get a 12 inch Kicker L5 like me in a ported box or 2 12inch Rockford Fosgate P1's in a ported box or 2 12inch Rockford Fosgate P2's. What u guys think?

Silver Member
Username: Nickb4247

Post Number: 253
Matching amps and subs by brand gives you no advantage. Kicker makes very nice amps. They are underated and will put out about 20% more power than stated. L5/L7's have some of the highest failure/return rates of any mainstream brand sub on the market, so I hope you have a warranty. The kicer cvr/cvx series are the only ones worth investing in. Good budget woofers. If your friend wants kicker, get a single 12" cvx or 2 12" cvr's. Don't get RF subs.

Bronze Member

Chesterland , Ohio USA

Post Number: 12
well i got the warranty with so if something goes wrong ill b ok. Another question one of my other friends has 2 12inch Sony Xplods (older pentagon shape) and a 1200 watt Sony Xplod amp. Will my L5 and kicker amp be louder?

Gold Member
Username: Crayola0

Future 15 Wanger!!, Wisconsin

Post Number: 1764
so many things factor in on that cause that amp is max and the two subs will proly get louder because of surface area.

Gold Member
Username: Lbeckner

Tulsa, Ok Usa

Post Number: 1456
make sure that you get an amp that matches the impedence of your sub. I believe the L5 comes with both dual 2's and dual 4's. CHECK INTO IT BEFORE YOU GET THE AMP.

Gold Member
Username: Crayola0

Future 15 Wanger!!, Wisconsin

Post Number: 1769
L5's=P00P

Silver Member
Username: Blazerboy

Post Number: 427
I have 2 12" RF P1's if he wants to buy them. There in great condition, and I need the money. Make me an offer, and if you want pics give me your e-mail.
Thanks.
KO

Bronze Member

Chesterland , Ohio USA

Post Number: 14
hey blaze my email from my school is 08maloc@gaggle.net how much u want and what type of box they in.

Bronze Member

Chesterland , Ohio USA

Post Number: 17
Hey would a 12inch Fi SSD in a ported box be louder then a 12inch Kicker L5 in a ported box.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us