Panel Removal

Gold Member
Username: Pitbullguy

Chicago, Illinois I Eats Beats...

Post Number: 1003
Well I THOUGHT i had the whole day off to start my install today, but we've got a mandatory staff meeting i forgot about. So i think i'll at least work on running wires from front to back when i get home.

I was told i didn't need a panel removal tool as long as i am careful, so i didn't get one. What's the best tool/technique to use?

Gold Member
Username: Blainew

Post Number: 2257
just use a long thin screwdriver to get started. i just usually use my hands so that no marks are left on the door. but everything is just held on with little plastic clips. i garuntee you will break some. i broke some, but i just out the panels back on without em. but they are cheap and you can probably get them at any car parts store. they are easy to put on

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Chicago, Illinois U.S.A

Post Number: 1337
Always look at what you're getting OUT of when you remove panels and a screw driver is helpful.Make sure you slowly remove panels so you don't crack,bend or break tabs and clips.Just take a little time and try to look behind the panels as you pull them away to make sure things are coming off properly.

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 3709
also look to undo any hidden screws around it

Gold Member
Username: Naledge503

Qnited States of FI Ca...

Post Number: 1094
Here is a link that will show you what to do.

http://www.wjjeeps.com/doors/doorpanel.htm

Silver Member
Username: Smoke05

Tucson, Arizona U.S.

Post Number: 150
^^^^ is there a link like that,but for nissan altimas??? thanks and sorry for stealing the thread

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

IF U HEAR ME... I GOT KING K...

Post Number: 4101
i have one pittbulll i can let u borrow it but u have to bring it back...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us