Subs kicking on and off

Username: Girlsbump2

Post Number: 3
i've checked all the wiring....i am still getting power to my amp and and my speaker are kickin on and off....does anyone have any idea what is going on

Username: Hear_dat_bass08

Novlety, Ohio United States

Post Number: 10
thats what mine did but i fixed it by changing my ground wire to a different place

Post Number: 4
actually to go into a lil more depth...my speakers were dumpin then one of them startin kickin on and off...and then both of them quit workin all together...but sometimes when i start my car they will both kick on for a sec or 2 but then nothing.....i also just went outside and checked my ground it was a lil coroded so i sanded it down and it sparked so its grounded but they still arent working.....any other suggestions?

Gold Member
Username: 54danny54

KY More Wang Th...

Post Number: 3650
start ur car...when they kick off check the amp...does it go into protection or is the power light even on?

Marion, Ohio U.S

Post Number: 5
the power light is always on when i start my car and the amp doesn't have a protection light but now they dont even kick on when i start my car.... they have like 2 or 3 times in the past week but now nothing....but i'm still getting power to my amp...i don't know whats going on......anyone?????
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us