Clarion MAX675VD

Silver Member
Username: Northomaha

Post Number: 170
Does anyone know if this thing has any security features. If im gonna buy a $700 deck i dont want it gettin jacked. Also has anybody owned this deck, if so how do you like it?

Username: Malic

Oklahoma City, OK U Essay

Post Number: 4
IMO, it's not worth 700$ I had one and it sucked...

Silver Member
Username: Impala63rag

DD 9512s , Orion d5000

Post Number: 683
how so? I was gonna buy one on e-bay today.

Username: Spikeitup4

Post Number: 1
mine has been awesome, actually. I just recently got mine installed with the bypass switch. The installer did it all, and it looks and works great. I purchased it mainly for the iPod interface, and it seems to be the best yet. Yes it comes with a security passcode, which i have yet to install. Got mine for 600 at savinglots.com... actually I consider myself lucky even receiving the unit. they had problems shipping it off and I didn't get everything I ordered. I received it in four days after giving them a hassle, so I can't complain. MSRP is 1200. Good luck.

Silver Member

DD 9512s , Orion d5000

Post Number: 687
what is a bypass switch? Is it so you can watch it while driving, if so i need one, how much and where top buy?

Silver Member

DD 9512s , Orion d5000

Post Number: 689
Please help-, I want to buy this now. but i dont want to get it before knowing how to bypass the parking brake.

Gold Member
Username: Illuminator

USA

Post Number: 4931

quote:

I just recently got mine installed

First impressions can be powerful...:P I would give it more time for you to orchestrate your opinion...

However, I do think it would be a good head unit. Though I'd like to know why it 'sucked' according to a previous poster.

And, honestly, if you like it, buy it. It's not going to be a piece of junk.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us