Not hitting as hard. Wiring issue??

Bronze Member
Username: Carajean

Post Number: 21
Ok I have a pair of p3 12" I have a kenwood 7202 running both my subs. I have a rockford 450.1 running my sony explode 6x9's. I have a 1 far. cap. Ok i turned my speakers around and now they are not hitting hardly sounds worse than my internals. I have power wire running from the batt. to the cap. Then from there out to my 2 amps. then I have my cap and kenwoode grounded on one side. then my rockfor grounded on the other side of the car. Someone told me I should ground them all to the same spot. Also im not using ring terminals cause the gold ones are way to expensive for just 4. Im using like half rings and they are kinda small. But after i turned my subs around they dont sound good. both amps are fine and the subs arent blown yet. Im thinking maybe a power issue either with the cap or grounding somewhere. any help would be appreciated.

Silver Member
Username: Freezeman_7

Lindsay, Oklahoma U.S.A

Post Number: 783
there not gonna be as loud wen u turn them around, away from you... turn em back towards you

Silver Member
Username: Killswitchjd

Post Number: 288
face them out, towards the plate. take that capacitor out until you get a new alt. probably a power problem but i cant say.

new people, same issues

the alt i got from Nate at ac. amp is working great. i say go with that if possible
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us