Focal, MB Quart

Silver Member
Username: Oleg

Santa Monica, CA USA

Post Number: 551
Does anyone have any experience with the lower end Focal and MB Quart models? A friend of mine is looking to upgrade and we're looking at about $120 for the component set. We essentially want a "high end" brand, but reasonably priced. Thanks!

Gold Member
Username: Alteraudiousa

Concord

Post Number: 1488
look elsewhere and save money. You can't expect "high end" performance without some investing. Getting high end performance will bring you in around 250-300$ starting off and go from there.

Silver Member

Santa Monica, CA USA

Post Number: 555
I have infinity comps and i'm really pleased with them. Another friend has polk DBs, but tweeters are too harsh. Where else would you look?

Gold Member
Username: Alteraudiousa

Concord

Post Number: 1490
CDT and Rainbow. If by what you are saying you think Infinity is high end performance than the choices are more and cheaper because they are not high end in any regards, mid at best. And Polk DB is entry level. I was thinking you were talking more along the lines of CDT HD or Focal Poly or something along those lines.

Silver Member

Santa Monica, CA USA

Post Number: 556
I don't think Polk DB or Infinity are high end performance, but I can say neither sounds bad at all. I'll keep looking.

Silver Member

Santa Monica, CA USA

Post Number: 557
BTW I was also looking at Boston SX60s...any experience with those?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us