Python alarm

Username: Slomo

Post Number: 1
I got a problem. My girlfriend bought this POS car with a Python alarm and NO remote. Well today the car battery died and I put a charged one in and the car alarm goes off. So I cut the wire to the horn, but my problem is the kill switch that Python has will not let me start the car and I have no remote. How do I disable the alarm kill switch(I don't even know what model python it is, probobly older).
any help would be appreciated...thanks.

Username: 325_bmr

Centennial, Co Usa

Post Number: 1
look under the dash board for blk box its the control module a bypass switch will be one of the leads off the module turn key to on pistion and push valet button with in 15 sec. That should be the quick fix but i don't think it will compleetly dis arm the alarm. so you might have to do this every time you start you car. I recently bought a older bmw that has every thing but the control module. I pick up a alpine security system today. now ihave all these extra python parts including key fob & operating instructions. I think you can configure fobs to the control units. If you have more qustions i'll would be glad to answer them or look in the manual for you.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us