One more quick question...about BOXESS

Gold Member
Username: Mygame5982

Memphis HPO 15 Wangers..., TEXAS US

Post Number: 1336
okay i had a hard time doing this..when i put the walls up and glue them...do i have to wait for the glue to dry and then..flip it over and drill the pieces into place? because the walls kept falling everytime i moved the box..i guess the glue wasnt dry..will it hold?

Gold Member
Username: Johnfiac

IL Afghanistan,...

Post Number: 1736
i ussualy glue as i screw.. make sure u predrill all the holes, screw your screws in so the boards are holding togethor but with a gap between em, put your glue in then tighten it down

Platinum Member
Username: Bestmankind

KINETIKLos Angeles, CA

Post Number: 10976
that is why you use a clamp. if no clamp is available, then have someone help you.

or you can stand it on its side. predrill the hole and put the screw in there about half way. then apply glue and hold it up to the part where it needs to be placed. then use your other hand to drill the screw in.

Gold Member
Username: Mygame5982

Memphis HPO 15 Wangers..., TEXAS US

Post Number: 1337
thanks killa and chad..i think i get it now..wish i would of known the first time..lol thanks.i get it..

Gold Member
Username: Johnfiac

IL Afghanistan,...

Post Number: 1739
lol np... building a box by yourself with no clamps is so lonely im becoming a pro at that... one day LMAO

Gold Member
Username: Safe_cracker

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 2486
Also before you start be sure to measure the spaces between the screws so the spaces look even! It looks sooo lame when a person shows off there box and they have a variance of spaces between each screw ( not mentioning names) Polo.. :-O

Upload
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us