Username: Johnfiac

IL Afghanistan,...

Post Number: 1735
Anyone play any good onlines games... counter strike source

Platinum Member
Username: Bestmankind

KINETIKLos Angeles, CA

Post Number: 10977
haven't played counter strike in years. 10 to be exact. lol.

i remember using bots. i know i am a cheater but i was getting headshots everytime. lol. i also remember the bunny hop. damn you can get going real fast when you did that. i am sure they have fixed all that now though. i had some fun playing that game. the good old days. lol.

Gold Member

IL Afghanistan,...

Post Number: 1738
strafe, jump, duck, strafe, jump, duck.... bunny hop lol it still works :-) was that back on cs 1.6?

Gold Member
Username: Bernymac

Cambodian

Post Number: 2163
yeah, i started taht game in like 03 when 1.4 or 1.5 was just coming out. good times good times. use to go to lans and play for hours. made a clan called FME. Never learned bunny hop but oh well. But I learned snap shot with the awp.

Gold Member

IL Afghanistan,...

Post Number: 1740
haha fire once and dont let go.. no scope 100% accurate on center of monitor :-p hehe i like doing that with scope :-) i started at 1.6 like 3 years ago... when MOHAA and the expansions... were popular

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Chicago, Illinois U.S.A

Post Number: 1278
^No scoping with the awp from long range,BS.I'll play you in CSS later on today if you want.Up for some Dust and Dust 2 action?Or we can play GG like everyone else is now days.

Platinum Member

KINETIKLos Angeles, CA

Post Number: 10979
dust is the best map. i love that map. lol. damn i miss that game.

i think ima setup a desktop so i can play some games. lol.

Platinum Member

KINETIKLos Angeles, CA

Post Number: 10980
btw i was exagerating with by saying i didn't play it for 10 years. more like 5 years. lol. i don't know what i was thinking.

Gold Member

Chicago, Illinois U.S.A

Post Number: 1279
Yea Chad hook up a desktop so we can kill eachother :-) I also play Wc3 by the way Killa,I'm a DOTA player.

Silver Member
Username: Shade

Moxee, Wa U.S.

Post Number: 122
hit me up for some source, anyone got xfire?

Gold Member

Chicago, Illinois U.S.A

Post Number: 1287
I have Xfire add UGotMerked .

Gold Member

IL Afghanistan,...

Post Number: 1746
Dude ill pWn the sh!T outta u right now... Dust2 all the time :-) 70.61.50.40:27015

Silver Member
Username: Pitbullguy

Chicago, Illinois I Eats Beats...

Post Number: 963
ROFL rob you play Dota?!?! never woulda guessed you were the type. I was a WC3 addict for like 2 years but i quit cold turkey several months ago.

Gold Member

IL Afghanistan,...

Post Number: 1747
ok im done playing... that was just a random server anyways lol

Gold Member

Chicago, Illinois U.S.A

Post Number: 1289
Yep,I play Dota, I'm unkilled in League matches(IGS) :-) I want to play CAL but my friends are too noob and I really don't want to ditch them and jovin an already good CAL clan so I guess I won't pvlay CAL anytime soon.How can you quit playing Dota,it has some of the best game play out of all games created.You should come back to WC3 and show me what you got,I don't play melee though,I have uber micro though but I just don't know builds for melee/ladder and I don't like those games all that much either.

Gold Member

Chicago, Illinois U.S.A

Post Number: 1291
Nobody that ever meets me suspects me to be a gamer but I've been playing video games since I was 3 years old.Hmmm something was wrong with the V key in that last post or something lol.Killa,I would come and play right now but I can't because I'm at work,besides I wouldn't want to come on your favorite server and ruin your rank lol.

Silver Member
Username: Pitbullguy

Chicago, Illinois I Eats Beats...

Post Number: 964
i played ladder for a long time but i could never manage to compete with the elites, just couldn't get that good at it. I was much better at DOTA, for the last few months before i stopped playing i only played Danites Hell cause the random skills just gives you so much gameplay variety.

my sn was ConanOBrien, maybe you knew me iunno. I was in a clan can't remember it's name but some of my buds were Darkslasher, Silent_chode, super_sprode, tseman...haha now i'm tempted to log on and play.

Gold Member

Chicago, Illinois U.S.A

Post Number: 1299
I've never heard of any of those names.I know all the big dogs when it comes to Dota.I've played with Pendragon_ who is the leader of Clan TDA and pretty much owns all rights to DOTA but he's a noob, owned him and he left,isn't that funny...considering he bans all leavers but yet he's a leaver himself.I also know Don_Exodus maker of banlist and I know a lot of the #1 ranked Clannies AKA Clan COL.Oh and you should know of him...they call him Barcode but his account is something like ||||||| |||| |||||||,he's one of the most popular guys on there but he's not even that good lol he just plays endlessly.

Gold Member

IL Afghanistan,...

Post Number: 1748
naw my favortie server went to sh1t once it got lag issues so i basically stopped playing

Silver Member
Username: Djbeanpole

Naptown, Indiana USA

Post Number: 328
I'd pwn all you n00bs, but CS1.6 is where its at, not this crap POS Source. Ownage!

Gold Member

Chicago, Illinois U.S.A

Post Number: 1300
Lol...1.6 looks so bad and it's not half as realistic,hitboxes are off as well as DMG ratios so...oh well 1.6 is alright.

Silver Member

Naptown, Indiana USA

Post Number: 331
1.6 was the pinnacle of Counterstrike gaming and it has stuck that way ever since. It may look bad, but they hit the gameplay right on the head of the nail. Source is a newfest with headshot boxes bigger than your mom's gluteus... I just prefer the feel of 1.6 to Source. I've played both and excelled at both, but still come home to 1.6 at the end of the day. Nothing is better!

Gold Member

Chicago, Illinois U.S.A

Post Number: 1304
"1.6 was the pinnacle of Counterstrike gaming and it has stuck that way ever since" 1.6 isn't even on the gaming ladder as far as top 10 goes but CSS is and is the number one played FPS game period,there's no debate about it.

Silver Member

Naptown, Indiana USA

Post Number: 334
Not in comparison on a ladder dawg! I meant in terms of playability. I don't care if its #1 on whatever for how many serves of gamers there are. It set the standard for everything else.

1.6 > Source

Before source it was 1.6 (or probably 1.5 or w/e it was)

I retired from the CAL leagues anyway because I got too old and how to do adult stuffs :P
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us