Wiring Help

Username: Sparky426

Post Number: 6
Hey guys, I'm new to this. Looking to buy an 8-gauge amp kit and some RCA interconnects. Are JL Audio good, or what do you recommend??? Any help is very much appreciated!!

Thanks, Chris

Gold Member
Username: Bernymac

Cambodian

Post Number: 2160
I would look on ebay for a stinger/knukonceptz/kicker for good amp kit. I would go with a 4gauge amp kit just in case you plan to upgrade in the future.

Post Number: 7
I have seen the Stinger 4-channel RCA's, they look pretty good. I'm not running a sub, just 4 speakers and want some good sound. Thanks for the help.

Chris

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 3645
if your running a 4 channel amp you will still need 2 sets of RCAs if you are never going to add another amp then get 8guage wire unless you get get 4guage which is only a little more. knukonceptz.com is a great site to order from so look around there

Username: Ablojimene

Omaha, Nebraska USA

Post Number: 1
I have 2 3000watt max pioneer premier subs and 2 of the same brand 2000watt max amps... I'm trying to hook it up myself. I've been told I need a "dual amp kit" 4gauge... is this right or do I need a lower gauge?? Also, do I need a capacitor? And can anyone explain how to install this without it fryin my ride? I also need a bass knob hooked up...

signed HELP

Bronze Member

Post Number: 11
Hey Guys, thanks for your help. I ordered a Knukonceptz 4-channel interconnect setup.

Chris

Username: Lauraloveswayne

Post Number: 1
i need to know what the wire colors on a 93 Mitsubishi Montero is, we are trying to hook up a radio but couldnt find the converter clip, so anyone know the colors and what they are?

Silver Member
Username: Dkchillin

Vermont

Post Number: 402
1992-94 Mitsubishi Montero Stereo Information
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us