Wiring an Amp??

Username: Sparky426

Post Number: 5
Any info on who makes good RCA patch and Amp wiring kits. I've been looking at JL Audio.

Thanks, Chris

PS..new to all this so looking for any help!!

Silver Member
Username: Oleg

Santa Monica, CA USA

Post Number: 528
http://www.knukonceptz.com/

Username: Theivan

Dawson Creek, British Colu... Canada

Post Number: 6
oh yeah man definetly go with some JL wiring kits. its not because i have a JL amp its because ive gone through some wires and its all about quality, you basically get what you pay for. i dont know if youve ever herd of scoche but dont go for that cheap crap youll see what i mean...

Post Number: 8
Thanks for the info. I bought (2) of the 2 channel wires, but was thinking of using a 4 channel wire, but can't find any JL ones. Are the basic ones OK compared to the "blue" ones??

Thanks, Chris

Silver Member

Santa Monica, CA USA

Post Number: 538
Chris, knukonceptz has really good and reliable wiring kits, RCAs, etc
I'd say they're some of the best and I'm sure plenty of others will agree with me. Never used JL, so couldn't tell you.

Username: Theivan

Dawson Creek, British Colu... Canada

Post Number: 8
umm im not sure chris but ive seen people use rca cables from their home systems DONT DO THIS lmao its cheap. if you have a good system (and people will agree with me) the thicker gauge of wires and quality will make alot of the difference. just go to a car audio store and buy a high end wiring kit or ask them what they would use for your system they know their sh*t.

Silver Member

Santa Monica, CA USA

Post Number: 541
Ivan, you're a noob if I ever saw one. Thick wire has nothing to do with the brand, almost any brand can provide thick wire. You CANNOT I repeat CANNOT go wrong with knukonceptz! Stop bashing in sh_it you have no clue about...

Silver Member
Username: Loc_out

Santa Ana, Ca Resonant Eng...

Post Number: 712
I agree with Oleg knukoncptz make good RCA and other products. Dont go to a car audio shop and asked them for there high end stuff cuz there going to rip you off. I've never tried JL RCA how much are you paying for them???

Bronze Member

Post Number: 12
Ok, I bought a Knukonceptz 4-channel RCA kit and it will be delivered tomorrow, so I can start this weekend. Thanks for all your help!!!!

Chris

Bronze Member

Post Number: 22
OK, I hooked everything up, and guess what??? IT WORKS!!!! I love the deeper sound and how it fills my truck now, but what a nightmare running wires...

Thanks to all who answered my newbie questions!!!

Chris
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us