LoL-Funny

Gold Member
Username: Crayola0

Future 15 Wanger!!, Wisconsin

Post Number: 1754
i was in my computer class and i was talking to this kid and hes like im gunna get audiobahn subs cuse they are the sh*t and i was like they suck...then i showed him the Fi site and hes like y would u get some off brand subs....lol...

Gold Member
Username: Mr_kebo

Albertville, Al USA

Post Number: 1301
yea i hear stuff like that all the time

Silver Member
Username: Jblanford

Post Number: 540
yeah i just ignore comments like that now

Platinum Member
Username: Bestmankind

KINETIKLos Angeles, CA

Post Number: 10911
rofl. funny people.

there are lot of people like that around here too. just the other day in the parking lot, i was bumping some songs and one dude ask me what my system was. i told him fi btl's. he said "oh" in a disappointed way. he told me i should get some kickers or audiobahns but if i dare then i should get some rockford fosgates cause they are the best and only the pros use it.

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 4084
yea ive had some people around here laugh at Fi, SI, DD, audioque, etc...let the subs do the talking

Silver Member
Username: Goodie_goop

Midland, Texas U.S.

Post Number: 394
lol i hate to say it but i have never heard anything beyond the mainstream stuff and not even much of that (small town)....im having a hard time imagining what a good system sounds like/feels like and if it really is THAT much better...i have watched about a million vids but you cant really tell from that...i guess wat im sayin is somethin in the back of my head is kinda iffy about orderin this stuff even though i know it should be WAY better

Gold Member
Username: Crayola0

Future 15 Wanger!!, Wisconsin

Post Number: 1755
lol some ppl just make me laugh cause they dont know anything

Platinum Member
Username: Bestmankind

KINETIKLos Angeles, CA

Post Number: 10913
not knocking on mainstream stuff. they all sound good in the right install. i mean its bass right? but alot of people are just ignorant when it comes to no-name brands. they think that underground companies are copying the mainstream stuff.

Silver Member
Username: Jblanford

Post Number: 541
goodie are you saying that you've been here for 400 posts and still are iffy about buying non mainstream car audio ? haven't you learned that there is way better stuff and lower prices than what your local car audio shop has

Gold Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 words

Post Number: 4290
There's a reason a crappy woofer only costs $75. The larger companies spend more of their $$ on marketing/advertising than they do on their actual product. Exposure is what draws in the $$ from the "young guns". A fool and his money are soon parted.

Silver Member
Username: Goodie_goop

Midland, Texas U.S.

Post Number: 396
ya mayne i dont know wuts up with me just got that little son of a b!tch in the back of my head...my setup will definatly be stuff i learned of on here...im jus sayin i am slightly hesitant
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us