Tell me something?

Silver Member
Username: Freezeman_7

Lindsay, Oklahoma U.S.A

Post Number: 761
originally made for 03 Jetta but it will fit just about anything. 39 wide and 13 tall.

I want only what i paid for it. I want some 12's now...so if you have a system you want to trade towards with this one, lets deal.

$150 picked up in tulsa.

http://www.spl2k.com/sitebuilder/images/sony1-600x450.jpg

(freezeman_7)(me)man 150 is entirely to much for that stuff. if u get that, ur lucky
(xoriceboi)i was excited to buy it for $150, its a good setup, If you heard it, you wouldn't say that. I was really surprised by the quality of the sound.
(freezeman_7)man,.. u need to hear some REAL subs. im a basshead, and a member of ecoustics. and they would rag on u hard there for saying that up there^^^. but im not here to argue, good luck selling it man
(spl2k) quoted this up there from me^^ and said this:I originally built and installed this set up for my girlfriends VW Jetta and i was quite impressed with the sound from it. No, its not the greatest stuff available but Sony gave it to me for free and i had it laying around so i used it. Im quite sure i know what im listening for and im pretty sure ive listened to some "REAL" subs in the last 20 years or so.

You need to keep your inexperienced e-pinions to yourself and stay out of this kids "for sale" thread.

i was just tring to help the kid out, from being embarassed??? idk. maybe i was in the wrong? it was still funny tho

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Chicago, Illinois U.S.A

Post Number: 1257
Oooooh look at that sexy Solo X in the background. :-)

Gold Member
Username: Rvlacos

DD 3512 , VR1000D 15= overcomp...

Post Number: 1863
i dunno man i think you shouldnt of argued with him i feel if the man likes it thats great and no one should try and stop a man from selling something, if he asked your opinion then yea let him know how you feel but do it in a nice way, dont just rag on him. every1 starts somewhere.

no1 is forcing you to by it and for 150 shipped subs box amp i might of bought it a few years ago when i was really poor. this would make a very cheap budget temp system.

Silver Member

Lindsay, Oklahoma U.S.A

Post Number: 763
i wasnt trying to be mean. and i toldhim good luck with selling it, i kinda felt bad afterwards

Gold Member
Username: Rvlacos

DD 3512 , VR1000D 15= overcomp...

Post Number: 1864
you were also using ecoustics name in a bad way.... you could of told him he should come here if he wants some knowledgable advice instead of tellim him "we're all a$$holes" here at ecoustics and all we do is rag on people who cant afford or dont know about what we call quality.

Silver Member

Lindsay, Oklahoma U.S.A

Post Number: 765
i pm'd him. and made everyting cool.

Gold Member
Username: Johnfiac

IL Afghanistan,...

Post Number: 1698
ill give you 150 for everything that was in the backround... ill even let you keep the sony ;)

Silver Member

Lindsay, Oklahoma U.S.A

Post Number: 766
lol not mine man.

Silver Member

Lindsay, Oklahoma U.S.A

Post Number: 768
lol not mine man.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums