Anyone with a system in progress.... PICS*

Gold Member
Username: Johnfiac

IL Afghanistan,...

Post Number: 1693
I have been working on a box for the past 2-3 when i had time... now i just ran out of supplys... This is my box almost fully carpeted i just need more sticky tack for the carpets on the side of the box... but here it is.... about 6ftx2cu tuned to 40Hz(seperate cabins) for a set of dd9515's

Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload

Gold Member

IL Afghanistan,...

Post Number: 1694
And some more....
Upload
I didnt cut away the excess carpet around the cutout yet, i might keep it to keep the sub tighter if my cutout was a tad to big... 1\8 inch or so.... so that wont get cut till they show up
Upload

When i ran out of supplys..
Upload
Upload

Gold Member

IL Afghanistan,...

Post Number: 1695
in the second pic u can see i used last sub box as a table.... doesnt it look so small..and its still big for a pair of 12's like i used it for LMAO

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Chicago, Illinois U.S.A

Post Number: 1258
No wonder you never finished,you've been smoking too much weed and drinking.

Gold Member

IL Afghanistan,...

Post Number: 1696
its done now :-) i even put in some terminals :-p

Gold Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

Hit you in the chest m...

Post Number: 1613
You know common chamber boxes are usually louder right?

Silver Member
Username: Oneracistguy

TWO EGG, FL USA

Post Number: 428
thats some purty lookin green killa

Gold Member

IL Afghanistan,...

Post Number: 1697
it was good to jb XD the reason i dd seperate chambers is because im powering them differently for a while... one on a jbl bp1200.1 and the other on a earthuake phd5000d until i figure out if i like how it sounds on the earthquake... if i do im buying another one of those.. i dont want one sub making the other sub push more without it being its actual power doing it all.. i big reason why but i figure it gives the box more support to.. ill deffinetly be making more boxes for these subs lol

Gold Member
Username: Tremor1127

Fi Car Audio [:-]

Post Number: 1134
that box is gonna look good. post pics when its all completed. some not so blurry ones...

and that is some nice looking green... :-)

Gold Member

IL Afghanistan,...

Post Number: 1700
the subs just got shipped from dd last week i hear now so with faster shipping..paying more money of course.. i should hopefully have the subs by saturday.. paying sayurday shipping if needed... i just bought 30ft of kicker 0\1gauge clear blue power wire(2 runs) and 2(10ft) 4 guage wires.. i will use the 0\1 on the earthquake and the 4guage on the JBL 1200.1 sound good enough? the power wire for the JBL will be about 4 ft. long the amp will do about 1300-1400rms.. and the phd5000 will do 3000rms i got the amps in the car with the box already but no more pics until i get the subs XD it looks sweet now for the batterys and H\O next month ill have it all :-) and BTW i only got 4inchs between the gate and my ports... and only like 8 inchs of veiwing space out of my rear windsheild lol... but the crossovers fit perfect between the 2 headrests on the box lol
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us