Mystery Man

Silver Member
Username: Cashby

12 Fi Q

Post Number: 277
I know some of u know Steven Norris..he is on here every once in awhile..anyways I dont want to ruin anything for him or anything because i no he will post on the forum eventually about wat i think is pretty much the perfect install cuz this kid is so effin smart its not even funny..we live like 5 mins away so this is why i know him. But to the point...

I have been looking at all ur guys scores that u've posted and stuff and the ammount of power and charging u guys have..Well like i said be4 i dont want to ruin it for him so i will just let u guys no wat he is running..He has one 15" RE SX in a 3.8 cu.ft box i believe and a massive audio amp that is giving the sub only 1250 wrms. And he has an SPL mic which is the closest u guys say to the term lab, But he is putting up some very high #'s not only for the power that hes running but just for one 15...i see chad lee, and like a bunch of other people with a couple fifteens and with a 3,4,5 times more power then him and he is putting up Higher #'s then alot of u and he has not that much power and only one 15...Im not trying to knock on anybodys stuff or anything but this kid knows his sh!t and the only reason he hasnt posted yet about some of his numbers and stuff is because he wants to do it right ( what i mean by right is using the termlab and he wants to finish up everything and complete his system) really wat i think is, is that hes just keeping it quite till he's is satisfied...But anyways thats just my shout out to my buddy steve and i hope he posts sometime in the future cuz it is pretty neat..Well im out and sry if i bored u guys or if u just dont give a hoot.

Platinum Member
Username: Bestmankind

KINETIKLos Angeles, CA

Post Number: 10850
i don't know wtf i am doing man.

Gold Member
Username: Southernrebel

Monroe, Louisiana DD 9515d~~]...

Post Number: 4535
Steven has my old SX15 :-)

Gold Member

Post Number: 4536
didnt bump

Silver Member

12 Fi Q

Post Number: 279
honestly?? Cuz i gaurantee u if steve and u would get together and u guys worked together he could help ur score a crap load...he helps my score a whole 2 db's just by my deck settings and my amp setting and little tricks with the windows and stuff...and positioning my box in my trunk and other stuff...2 decibles tho..He to me is pretty much amazing!!!

Silver Member

12 Fi Q

Post Number: 280
really cannan...i could have swore he said it was somebody on this site that he got it from...and from wat i here u put up some sweet #'s with it as well....( off topic but he got it reconed)

Gold Member
Username: Drivingreckless

DD 9515f, USA

Post Number: 3066
"He to me is pretty much amazing!!!"
dude that kid is the biggest f-in moron i know...
those tricks are something you should already know :-\
as for the meter ITS NOT A TERMLAB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OH BTW way to be allover his d1ck

Gold Member

Post Number: 4537
Yea...he told me he reconed it awhile back.

I did 148.6db on the TL w/ it on a jbl bp1200.1 when i had it...on a stock batt.

Silver Member

12 Fi Q

Post Number: 281
cannan truthfully, wat do u think about the SX compared to other subs??? Louder then LIke lets say the BTL or DD9515...or maybe better SQ thent he BTL or dd9515....also compared to a TC-3000 if ur familiar with it??

Silver Member

12 Fi Q

Post Number: 282
ok driving u can sit on it cuz i was just giving examples...i knew that and im not gonna lie..you dont need to be mad tho cuz hes prolly scoring higher then u anyway...even on the TERMLAB...BIOTCH

Gold Member

DD 9515f, USA

Post Number: 3067
ALSO hes a genious to you probably b/c you dont know anything

Gold Member

Post Number: 4538
The SX will not hold up the the BTL and 9500...the just cant handle the power. At about 2400w, they are pretty much maxed out.

Great sub for ~1000-1600w daily though. Nice lows...alil sloppy in largish boxes though. But in ~3.5-4.25cuft, they will really get down. I came off a brahma 10" and went to that SX15...the brahma killed it in SQ anyday, but the SX still sounded ALOT better than solobarics. It is the best sub RE makes for daily driving IMO. Clean and loud...not crystal clear, but nice none-the-less.

Gold Member
Username: Frkkevin

Resonant Engineering..., Fort Worth... Email

Post Number: 3338
<<< Helps Steven a lot :-) ... and the last time I messed wit ha single SX I was burping 146.3dB @ 42hz,,

Silver Member

12 Fi Q

Post Number: 283
146.3 db is nice...maybe that sub is just really nice and can score high...i mean that right there is pretty much the same as chad lee..with 2 fifteens and 3 times as much power

^^^ and no Driving he's not amazing to me because i dont know anything because i do..im not in the dark....but he can answer some of the really mathematical equations and questions and literal things about car audio that alot of people cant...or cant give me a straight answer too!

Silver Member

12 Fi Q

Post Number: 284
""you dont need to be mad tho cuz hes prolly scoring higher then u anyway""

^^^ Driving did u forget to comment on that part or didnt u see it? ha...

Silver Member

12 Fi Q

Post Number: 285
by the way ur box looks like a 14 yr old kid on drugs built that thing!!! D@mn does that thing blow balls

Gold Member
Username: Jakeyplaysbass

St. Louis, MO

Post Number: 1610
Haha, I want someone to start a thread about me!

Platinum Member
Username: Bestmankind

KINETIKLos Angeles, CA

Post Number: 10852
i don't know. reading this thread gives me the feeling that you think i am a dumbsh!t who can't hit high numbers. i don't know maybe its just me but why do you keep comparing everyone to me?

first of all i give kev props. he has proven his numbers to me and everyone else. as far as your friend, i guess i'll just take your word for it.

if you check the termpro results page, you will see what people are hitting basically. i am hitting 147 right now. there are alot of people who are not hitting 150 and they got 3-4 subs in their ride. i don't know how they meter where you are but if you go to a sponsored event, it ain't easy hitting the numbers you think your buddy is hitting.

Gold Member
Username: Frkkevin

Resonant Engineering..., Fort Worth... Email

Post Number: 3339
ive seen a walled van with 4 15s barely do a 150.. its pretty rough

Gold Member

Post Number: 4540
----Chad is also metering LEGAL. Most people are 1.5-3.5dB louder when metering in the kick.

----I lost ~1.7-2dB metering legal w/ my last box...it was built for outlaw though. Getting loud OUTLAW and getting loud LEGAL can mean VERY different box designs in many cases.

Gold Member
Username: Rvlacos

DD 3512 , VR1000D 15= overcomp...

Post Number: 1851
i think what im doing is amazing and it was chad muddy (where are u muddy?) and a bunch other people on here to get me to that point. come on man different vehicles do different things. it takes alot of work and trial and era.

every1 doesnt have a mic to try things to see what will be better on a mic.

i fortunatly did and after 3 boxes alot of dynamat and taking dynamat off different positions different settings different tones i hit 143.12 with 1 12" on a 1000wrms.

if that aint a good score for that setup maybe i should just quit!

Gold Member

Post Number: 1856
bump

Platinum Member
Username: Rovin

1 12 Atomic ...

Post Number: 10856
do note not every1 is using the same vehicle so interior acoustics of each will be difference ........

Gold Member

Post Number: 1857
i just said that lol

Silver Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Southeast PA

Post Number: 745
" Louder then LIke lets say the BTL or DD9515... "

I think not.

Don't get me wrong, an SX is a nice sub. But it's no BTL or 9500. Maybe if the Fi and DD were in really bad installs....

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 4066
if you like him so much why dont marry him?

lol jk...this is an interesting thread to say the least

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 3594
Upload

wow so the kids amazing because he probly broke 150 on a spl mic. with 1 15

but damn get off his d;ck

Silver Member
Username: Kaos15th

Post Number: 416

well why dont you give steven a blow job then....

was steven burping when he hit that or playing music? I don't like the kid hes always starting cr@p and talking sh1t he needs a life he reminds me of reece brassler.....

Gold Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

Hit you in the chest m...

Post Number: 1608
who the f*ck are you again? ^^

Silver Member
Username: Kaos15th

Post Number: 417

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 3602

Gold Member

Post Number: 1619
haha, i admit i used to start sh!t all the time, but i haven't started near as much sh!t as i used to... i learned to respect the valued members here

Gold Member
Username: Matt12490

California USA

Post Number: 1852
I bet this Cody guy has a shrine in the back of his closet of Steven Norris with a football as his head, gum and macaroni making up the rest of his body. Also a locket down his shirt with a picture of Steven inside.

(You know you all love Hey Arnold!)

Gold Member

Post Number: 1621
hahaha i remember that episode like it was yesterday... and that's sad...

Gold Member

DD 9515f, USA

Post Number: 3068
"you dont need to be mad tho cuz hes prolly scoring higher then u anyway"

LOL first off let me start off by thank you, Mrs. cody norris, for making me realize that i know absolutely nothung about car audio thats why im only hittin a 125 when i burp it, i am a total and complete loser. on the other hand your are the coolest kid i have ever talked to, oh and very honored to have met my idol steven norris thats know absolutely everything about car audio and answers every question on here correctly. God wtf are me chad and ect thinking we will never be as great as steven norris your husband or is he the b1tch??no wait the b1tch is you thats right your s\/ckin his dick and slobering his nuts while they are dipped in cherry syrup, but any ways back on top. Im glad that you realized that he is a genious and also a very honest person who is deffinatly not the biggest two face youll ever meet or talk to in your lifetime. but i digress.
thank you steven norris for makin this forum better and spreading your knowledge to all of us here.

oh and keep your wife Mrs. cody norris in line maybe hit her a ffew time b/c she isnt allowed to use profanity in your household. i hope you two live a very happy life together.

P.S. cody dont ever think you can make me look like sh1t b/c im the biggest dick in the world when it come to sh1t like this!
oh and have a nice day
youve just been owned...hows it feel???
wel your prize is a lifetime supply of "Im gayer then you" cream but it would appear that you already have enough to send each person in this forum a 2 year supply!!!!

reece is # 2 :-)

Gold Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 words

Post Number: 4274
I can officially die now.Upload

Gold Member
Username: Tdeaton1021

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 3925
question- which guys hair is that coming out of the pink undies lol

Gold Member
Username: Naledge503

Qnited States of FI Ca...

Post Number: 1049
this thread is great

Silver Member
Username: Wolf_hound

Post Number: 127
ROFL HAHAHA Driving that made my day

so we should all get sx's to be hitting 150 guess i need to get one then

Gold Member
Username: J_baby15

Kentucky

Post Number: 1306
i might as well just sell my 2 9512s and get a single SX 15. ill break records for sure.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us