Elemental designs?

Silver Member
Username: Rosrock2000

AA Assassins, MI USA

Post Number: 314
I was just looking on this forum called www.icixsound.com and everyone their has elemtal designs subwoofers.. theyre obsessed kinda. Well I'm just wondering if they are any good and how come no one here talks about em?

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 3581
they arnt very good

Gold Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 words

Post Number: 4208
I see alot of their amps around, just not too many subs. Some of us can remember this fanatic. If you haven't seen it, you'll enjoy.

http://www.icixsound.com/vb/showthread.php?t=18078

Platinum Member
Username: Rovin

1 12 Atomic ...

Post Number: 10858
i did a install on 1 12' ED sub today - think it was a 13ov , in a sealed box - very smooth SQ sub which has enough loud 4 most ppl listening INside their car ......really good sub - i like it alot .......

Bronze Member
Username: Visitor01

Post Number: 25
Its not that elemental designs isnt good, they are just heavily sq oriented, and more of a budget sub... the owner has done some shady things in the past, though. BTW- The reason that that forum is obsessed with them is probably because thats their official company forum... you could probably compare the ed subs to image dynamics (Kv2=id, Ov2=idq) matter of fact- image dynamics was their buildhouse for a while...

Silver Member
Username: Sinful_systems70

Post Number: 479
Their subs are good. Yes they are SQ but they still are great subs. I had two ED 16Ov2's running off a Crossfire VR1000D and I embarrassed many Kicker L7 guys. <That setup sounded great. JMO

Gold Member
Username: Jakeyplaysbass

St. Louis, MO

Post Number: 1613
Like ive said before they are 70%sq/30%spl subs. I like my 16Ov.2s alot but they take up too much room so ill probably be getting rid of them soon.

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 3615
heard to many bad things about the subs from various people, i know jakes have worked out good for him so i guess its a hit or miss, plus iv heard ben is a huge a s s so....
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us