Looking for a amp that would hold 1 ohm at 1000

Username: Eclipseout

Jackson, Mi Us

Post Number: 3
i think the 15 orion dvc can be wired to one ohm dont know only took it out 1 time and it is wired for 4 ohm and sorry for jumping threads new to site dont relly know how to use it james longo thank you.

Username: Eclipseout

Jackson, Mi Us

Post Number: 4
about $1500.00 right now i would like to know if eclipse audio makes a amp that could hold some thing like that .i go with eclipse &jl i cant kill them amps but the subs on the other hand my 500/1 has kill 2w3 12 4 eclipse subs and the sw7524dvc 12 that it is hook up to are on the way out thank god 3 year warrantees

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Use a simple...

Post Number: 9377
sounds to me like you have the gain set wrong and you are clipping the hell out of your subs.

Silver Member
Username: 04redmach1

Columbus, GA USA

Post Number: 356
Look at a Cadence DCA1000. Safe on stock charging systems and does pull many amps. I can run one to you for around $400 shipped.

Kevin

Silver Member
Username: Qbenjamin

Florida

Post Number: 284
I have an older style Memphis Belle (MC1300D) for sale: $400 has a two year Square Trade warranty on it. Has a few scratches on it but it works just fine. specs are as follows:
75w rms X 4 @ 4ohms + 1100w rms @ 1ohm
115w rms X 4 @ 2ohms + 1100w rms @ 1ohm
Has six 30A fuses inside, and the serial number is intact. Due to the scratches on it I have accepted a lower price ($400).
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us