AUX input help

Silver Member
Username: Dreamtheater

Post Number: 114
i heard you can buy a wire to put in your cd changer that will give you the 2 RCA inputs and work like the auxiliary wire.. i need one for my panasonic headunit since it does not have AUX input can anybody help me?

Silver Member
Username: Dkchillin

Vermont

Post Number: 396
Would need to know what Panasonic deck to tell you what adapter. Panasonic is one of the few companies that doesn't have a slew of options. If you give us the model number of the deck we can probably help you out.

If this is for an iPod, Panasonic makes an iPod cable that works with some of their decks.

Silver Member

Post Number: 115
naah not an ipod.. regular mp3 .. so i was looking for just a headphone jack.. model number is CQ-DFX683U

Gold Member
Username: Arande2

Extreme SQ FTW

Post Number: 1781
Funny seeing you here..

Silver Member

Post Number: 117
me? who are you?

Gold Member
Username: Arande2

Extreme SQ FTW

Post Number: 1805
If this doesn't ring a bell...then it's not you.

"Building A Live PA Rig"

Silver Member

Post Number: 119
nope no clue what your talking about..you talking about a thread or something? i only post in the subwoofers forum.. occasionally the amplifiers..

Silver Member
Username: Dkchillin

Vermont

Post Number: 399
Unfortunately, Panasonic is one of the few major manufacturers who have sort of missed the AUX-In boat. Nearly all the other companies offer either built in AUX ports, or a way to convert the changer port (like you were saying) but unless you have a Panasonic deck with a built in AUX port, you're out of luck. Wish I had better news.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us