Neons

Username: Pnut2110

Post Number: 9
Where could i get 2 blue neon sticks for the inside of my box? and is it hard to wire them or just straight forward?

Silver Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Southeast PA

Post Number: 667
From the ones I have seen, you just have to connect the power and ground wires.

Silver Member
Username: Skibum12189

Cleveland

Post Number: 308
its realllly easy....theres two wires, i think the easiest way to do it is to take apart the dash to get to the cigarette lighter, splice in a toggle switch, and wire the neons to the toggle switch so you can drive with em off or turn em off to back bc thats a b**** and a half to back up with lights in the trunk..

^^^in my car i have a cig lighter and a 12v power source....the source stays on all the time (therefore neons left on will drain the battery if you dont turn them off) BUT my cig lighter ONLY gets power when the car is on ACC or ON, therefore whether or not the neons are left on, they wont drain the battery.....

BTW its just a simple two wire hookup and FYI if you just cut the wire by an interior light, theyll only work when the interior lights are on, which you dont want.

Silver Member
Username: Skibum12189

Cleveland

Post Number: 309
look on ebay for the neon tubes....buy a cheap toggle switch too

Silver Member
Username: Dkchillin

Vermont

Post Number: 393
Oznium.com. Get cold cathode tubes, cheaper, brighter, better and Oznium is a great site and they have all sorts of good info in their forum. Check the how-to I wrote up for installing two sets under my dash here for wiring, it's pretty simple and you don't have to go through everything I did to wire mine if you don't want.

Silver Member
Username: Dkchillin

Vermont

Post Number: 395
Sorry, here is the link for the how-to.

Bronze Member
Username: Pnut2110

Post Number: 18
hey really appreciate it yall!

Username: Bumpndatrunk

Milwaukee, WI USA

Post Number: 2
What up can any body tell me are autotek amps overrated and if so how much.Im looking at themm1400.1d the cadence ars10 2500 rms is also a choice and are those overrated to im trying to push 2 15" L7s
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us