2 12" rockford p3's need a new amp

Bronze Member
Username: Carajean

Post Number: 19
Ok I have 2 of the above mentioned subs. Currently they are being powered by a kenwood 7202 amp. I think that is severally limiting how hard they hit. I would like to amp each sub, but if i can find a single amp that isnt terribly expensive i would get that instead. I want to keep it under $400.

Silver Member
Username: Shade

Moxee, Wa U.S.

Post Number: 114
hifonics bxi1606d or buy another kenwood 7202 so u can run one amp to each sub, but i do not recommend running kenwoods, i have one to my rf 6x9's and i could cook an egg on it, i'm waitin for the day it dies or melts the carpet in my car lol

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Use a simple...

Post Number: 9268
stay away from Hifonics, what is the RMS power of those subs? and what are the voice coil configurations?

Gold Member
Username: N2audio

Lawrence, Ks USA

Post Number: 1224
nothing wrong with Hifonics, but with $400 to spend you should be able to do quite a bit better

Gold Member

Use a simple...

Post Number: 9271
thats a opinion^ I have had problems and known many others who have had serious reliability issues with them. With your budget they shouldn't even be an option.

Gold Member
Username: Juliob

Santo DomingoDominican Re...

Post Number: 4231
are they DVC 4 ohm or 2 ohm??

Forget about kenwood and hifonics if you can afford better. With 400$ you can afford kicker,memphis,orion,diamond audio....

Gold Member

Use a simple...

Post Number: 9336
agreed^

Username: Bumpndatrunk

Milwaukee, WI USA

Post Number: 5
WHAT UP GYS IM OFF THE PAGE WITH THIS BUT IM TRING TO GET SOME HELP I HAVE A AUTOTEK VS CADENCE THREAD STARTE CAN I GET SOMRE INFO PLEASE

Bronze Member
Username: Carajean

Post Number: 20
Ok sorry i kinda forgot about this post cause i had to take a break from car audio or i would have put them in the trash. But yeah they are hooked up at 2ohm 4 voice coil i believe.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us