System insurance?

Silver Member
Username: Rustysurfer916

Oviedo, FL

Post Number: 370
is there a way you can get insurance on your system in case it gets stolen or something? how does that work if you can do it?

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 3523
yes, call your insurance company as each is a little different. basically you just show them how much what you have would cost to buy or prove how much you paid and they will insure you up to i think 2grand. like i said they all vary though

Silver Member

Oviedo, FL

Post Number: 371
so if you have like 6 grand worth of audio stuff and it all gets jacked and you have proof they will just be like umm well your fu.cked? heres 2 grand or whatever? how much is it extra a month for insurance?

Gold Member
Username: Van_man

Boston South, MA

Post Number: 2099
No No No, If you have Theft, Vandalizum, comprehensive, they will pay for all equipment that you can prove was in there... How you ask? Well they require receits in order to pay out on a claim. So if you have $50 or $50,000 in gear, as long as you have reciets for it your covered. Also if there is a deductible, like $500-$1000, then they pay anything over that with reciets. And sometimes, you can get a deductible waiver, if Policy dictates.

Silver Member

Oviedo, FL

Post Number: 373
how much is it extra a month for every grand you have about. right now ive only got about a grand in it but ill have about 3500 when im done someware in there. and i have all the recipts.

Silver Member

Oviedo, FL

Post Number: 375
and whats comprehensive?

Silver Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Southeast PA

Post Number: 647
^^^^^^

Covers anything that's not the result of a collision, such as your car gets stolen are a tree falls on your car.

Silver Member

Oviedo, FL

Post Number: 376
so if i blow my subs it covers that?

Bronze Member
Username: Jesse59672

OK

Post Number: 56
lmao no.

Silver Member

Oviedo, FL

Post Number: 377
lol dident think so but i was just wondering. so would it be a better investment to get insurance? or an alarm system. cuz i dont really need both. i doubt someone will keep at my car if theres an alarm blaring on it.

Bronze Member
Username: Jesse59672

OK

Post Number: 58
get those tapping bolts and mount your amps / boxes to the body of the car

Silver Member

Oviedo, FL

Post Number: 378
how much extra is insurance?

Silver Member
Username: Oneracistguy

TWO EGG, FL USA

Post Number: 378
i was lookin into an alarm and we can get these pizo horns that u put up under the dash and they go off if someone likes puts their hand in the window or anything else that will make ur alarm sound and they actually will hurt ur ears so bad u wont be able to take ur hands off ur ears its pretty cool

Silver Member

Oviedo, FL

Post Number: 379
lol how much is that. and if i got an alarm i would get the kind where if you touch my car it goes off. lol like the ones where you drive by with your system bumpin and they go off.

Silver Member
Username: Oneracistguy

TWO EGG, FL USA

Post Number: 382
i think he was goin to charge us like 50 more he said it works good cuz he did one and had to test it lol said there was no way they was takin their hands off their ears

Gold Member
Username: Johnfiac

IL Afghanistan,...

Post Number: 1671
I got 2,000$ covered with my insurance... cost like 60$ extra on the premium.... i want to get it raised to 4-7K but they wont do it :-(
BTW this is Allstate insurance

anybody kno how i can get ADDITIONAL coverage with my existing 2000$?

Silver Member

Oviedo, FL

Post Number: 383
is the premium the total for the year? or per month. lol sorry mommy pays the insurance so i dont know anything about insurance.

Gold Member
Username: Johnfiac

IL Afghanistan,...

Post Number: 1674
every 6 months is the premium, the 60 will be like 10$ extra a month

Silver Member

Oviedo, FL

Post Number: 384
and thats for 2 grand? i gotta talk to mom and see if she can talk to the people. got my sh,it jacked once. out of my totalled car before i could go back and get it all. aint happening again without me gettin paid for it. its ok i have more money in my car already now than i had in my old car.

Silver Member
Username: Rosrock2000

AA Assassins, MI USA

Post Number: 308
Yeah ive been jacked a month ago in front of my house;. better'd get that all state insurance.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us