W3 and W6

Silver Member
Username: Rustysurfer916

Oviedo, FL

Post Number: 354
is the W6 that much louder than the W3? right now i have one W3 with 300 watts. how much louder would the W6 be with the same wattage? cuz i know the W6 is only 100 watts more so im thinkin its not gonna be that much louder.

Silver Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Southeast PA

Post Number: 635
It should be a little louder and sound better. W6 is one of the best SQ subs out there.

Silver Member

Oviedo, FL

Post Number: 355
im doing it through sound advice and they have an upgrade policy where you can upgrade the sub for the difference within a year. in the end i plan on having 2 W6s with the new alpine PDX 1.1000 or 1000.1 i forgot where the point is lol. what you think

Silver Member

Oviedo, FL

Post Number: 357
im doing it through sound advice and they have an upgrade policy where you can upgrade the sub for the difference within a year. in the end i plan on having 2 W6s with the new alpine PDX 1.1000 or 1000.1 i forgot where the point is lol. what you think 12s by the way

Silver Member

Oviedo, FL

Post Number: 358
my bad bout the double post

Silver Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Southeast PA

Post Number: 637
That would be a kick-as$ SQ system.

Silver Member

Oviedo, FL

Post Number: 359
thanks. all going in the hatch of my scion tc. so it should be pretty loud too.and i thought my W3 was as clean as you can get but if the W6 is better. damn.

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 3929
thatll be a real nice setup bud...

i got a tc as well, you have any problems with yours?

Silver Member

Oviedo, FL

Post Number: 364
no i just bought it in october. only got like 7000 miles on it. but the only problems ive had is i had to replace a tire cuz i picked up a huge drill bit in it somehow. lol that was a quick 260 bux. whatever you do get road hazard if you have the stock tires on that car. they aint cheap. figured that out the hard way. other than that everythings perfect. any problems with yours? how old is it?

Silver Member

Oviedo, FL

Post Number: 365
only problems ive had with it is if i disconnect the battery the windows and sunroof dont open unless you keep the buttons down. and the you cant roll the passenger window down from the driver side. but it fixes itself somehow i dont know exactly why or how it does that though.

Silver Member
Username: Bump05

CashMoney, 15 Hd3 USA

Post Number: 996
dub six ftw

Silver Member

Oviedo, FL

Post Number: 367
what is FTW? seen it just dont know waht it meens
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums