Sony is back to kick butt in sq and features

Bronze Member
Username: Mrbass

Long beach, California United state

Post Number: 55
lots of people are against sony hu, but sony realy rocks, like in japan sony still leading, dont get me wrong hu like pioneer,clarion,pana,jvc, their great too but dont be afraid to try new top of the line by sony like cdx-gt81uwUpload

Silver Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Southeast PA

Post Number: 614
Sony car audio equipment sucks. That unit is nowhere even close to the quality of a Pioneer Premier or JVC Arsenal. It doesn't have the high end SQ components that those units have. And it's a sony. They even rate the power output of their HUs at 5% THD.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 56
hater

Silver Member
Username: Kklagge

San Diego

Post Number: 417
yes we are haters...of $hitty equipment

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 3502
actually SOME of sonys units are decent. no better then the lower model pioneers. personally i dont like jvc at all either.

premier units and top alpines are pretty nice. my only problem with pioneer units is that the micro fuse for the rca ground is to weak

Silver Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Southeast PA

Post Number: 639
What's wrong with the JVC Arsenal series HUs? They're have the same high end SQ components as Pioneer Premiers.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 59
ok now, about jvc, i go for exad models, to be honest they do have the same high end sq comp as carrozerria aka premiers when it comes to sq field, yes its true, ok and if you guys dont like sony hu. then i respect that but to me its just all about sq

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 3524
nothings wrong with JVC i just like them. iv had some crappy stuff from them before, their top of the line might be good though. and my girl has a jvc HU right now not sure which one but i dont care for it plus i dont like the looks of hers.

Bronze Member
Username: Jesse59672

OK

Post Number: 68
i have the pioneer 4900 deck. i am really pleased with it. 3 pre outs, 2 pre ins, a cable that hooks to the ipod from the deck that charges and allows you to manipulate the ipod from the headunit(even with the remote) and alot of great sound variables

i had a sony one first when i was 16 and i think it blew.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us