AA Assassin 12" or TC Sounds DB-500.........

Silver Member
Username: Eseesai

Post Number: 311
which of these subs is better the TC or the AA???

Silver Member
Username: Eseesai

Post Number: 312
oh i mean the TC DB-500 12"

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

IF U HEAR ME... I GOT KING K...

Post Number: 3967
pg octane r

Username: Xilinxftl

Post Number: 6
ya, the PG is around 12 pounds

the TC and AA are both closer to 20

bigger motors buddy... more SPL

Gold Member

Post Number: 3968
haahhhahhahaah ^^^^^^ ok buddy ur the expert :-) oh by the way buddy remember the ascendant audio avalanche???? bigger magnets buddy right?? well nto there it was the sub with the smallest magnet that could pump out almost more bass than a re audio xxx buddy compare 20 punds motor from the avalanche to the big @ss 3 stacked magnets of the xxx and it was around 46 pounds.

my friend or my neighbor has the assasins and the pg kill those lil beatch3s easily in sq and spl :-)

Silver Member
Username: Gh0st_31

FL USA

Post Number: 306
assassins. They are built very well and sound great. lilrob is just in love with the PGs so every answer from him will be for them

Gold Member

Post Number: 3969
ask mark abotu the pg :-) they will kill the assasins in spl and sq and the assasinwill murder the tc sounds so that means pg will still kil those two lil b1tches

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Chicago, Illinois U.S.A

Post Number: 1179
Bigger motor doesn't always mean more SPL.That's like saying a BB Chevy has more horsepower than a Small block chevy but in this case it depends on efficiency of the driver.

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 3487
those TCs are cheaply built. plus i wouldnt trust anything with an aluminum cone from them after all the problems they had befor, why do you think they upgraded to titanium on their higher end drivers. anyway assassins are really nice, iv got one for sale too....
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us