Problems!

Gold Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

Hit you in the chest m...

Post Number: 1500
So my SSX is blown. Anyways, I'm in a predicament... Should I roll with the 10 inch solo X or get a recone? I don't wanna recone it myself cuz i'll just f*ck it up. I don't know anyone who will do the recone either. Should I jsut go with the X and see what it can do in a TCAB? Will the solo X have any good lows or any SQL at all if I'm only running 1500 watts? will that even get it movin? I know a few of yall have the solo x's so give me some input...

Gold Member
Username: Tremor1127

You aint wangin till y...

Post Number: 1009
with the solo Xs reputation of sound quality i would probably not like it in my car for too long but if you are anything like me and have not personally used one yourself then you will build a box for it and jam it while you are getting your new stuff.

the question is what to do with it. try to make it sound descent or try to make it loud...

im guessing you already have the solo X in your possession the way you are talking about it.

not that it means anything, but is it heavy?

Gold Member

Post Number: 1504
hell yeah it weighs around 40 lbs and it's a 10 haha. but yeah i've had it for a year or so and it's still BNIB. I don't have the cash to invest in somethign new right now and no1 will buy this off of me. If I got a TCAB or TTB box I think they could make it sound decent, but I dunno.

Silver Member
Username: Loudon

Post Number: 839
ok from my expierience with the solo x ...

good spl obviously
sq is subjective .. personally i think it doesnt sound bad ...

1500 watts on the x ... will do some damage and it will defintely get louder then ur ssx in a tcab ... mark makes amazing boxes from the reviews ive heard ... i dont think ull be disappointed}

Gold Member

Post Number: 1505
I'll get mark to hook me up on a box, and that way I can invest in a new HU without having to break bank for new subs.

Gold Member
Username: Tremor1127

You aint wangin till y...

Post Number: 1012
if you have the means to get a TCAB or TTB box then go for it.

its hard to say what to do with it but it would be neat to set it up to have little guessing games...

"man its gotta be like four 15s"

"nope you dumb bas+ard, its just one 10"

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 3476
good luck getting treo to do anything, and i would just use the X for now and buy some nice subs soon

Silver Member
Username: Loudon

Post Number: 841
reece hit me up on aim if u need ne help with the x

Gold Member

Post Number: 1507
i was gonna buy a DD recone if anything, but the X isn't a bad speaker. I'm thinking in a mark potts box it will give me some nice bass, but i am worried about my SSX being louder and lower

Gold Member

Post Number: 1508
bump... give me some more info
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us