SPL car?

Silver Member
Username: Trey4sports

Post Number: 528
well i finally got my WMD's in my range rover and to say the least i am impressed. im going to write a review on them once i have a good couple of hours to play around with them. but now that ive got it im addicted to the bass, i wanna sell my range rover and get a cheap car like 6 Grand with plenty of space for subs and typically low on gas, the cheaper the better. so what type of car should i look for ? im thinkin maybe an explorer?

Silver Member
Username: Impala63rag

DD 9512s , Orion d5000

Post Number: 637
why not use the range?

Silver Member

Post Number: 529
well i only make 6 75 an hr and i want to sell it for around 14 or so with the low pros and 20's + PAP sound system and then start fresh with a car with a lot of cargo space bc my range is a hatch and you would be suprised at how little space there really is. plus i want a vehicle that i can easily get parts + alt for and not pay a bundle of money on gas.

Silver Member
Username: Naledge503

Qnited States of FI Ca...

Post Number: 877
What year and model Range Rover do you have?

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

IF U HEAR ME... I GOT KING K...

Post Number: 3957
explorer my friend one of the esiest or i think its the easiest to get loud suv.

Silver Member

Post Number: 530
awesome rob, im thinkin explorer is the way to go, but my range is 98 with low pros and boss 20's im gonna put pics up tommor of it + the install and ill show you guys then

Gold Member

Post Number: 3958
check yoru email trey

Gold Member

Post Number: 3959
or get on aim and send me a message

Gold Member
Username: Redliner

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 3635
get a eclipse put 1 15 in it and your all set lol 30 miles tot he gallon and plenty loud

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Chicago, Illinois U.S.A

Post Number: 1153
Get a CRX.The small cabin helps for high pressure levels and they're very good on gas,even better than an eclipse :-) You can put 4 DD 9512's in there easily and be in the 160's legal.What's your budget?

Silver Member

Post Number: 885
The first system I ever had was 2 12" Jl W3's sealed on a RF 250.1 in a hatchback 98 Suzuki Swift AKA Geo Metro. It was loud as fucc. The cabin is so small and the hatch window is curved so it pushed all the air towards the front. It would put out our lighters at the dash. We would hot box my car and watch the smoke shake.

Silver Member

Post Number: 531
as far as budget goes i think i can get a solid 13-15 out of my range +wheels n tires + stereo so if i can get that then i would spend about 7 grand on the vehicle and 5 on the sound then the other towards college.

Silver Member

Post Number: 887
Where does the H/U go in that year RR? Is it down low by the shifter and angled in? I have an 89 RR and the H/U is easy to take in and out but the mounting depth is really shallow. My H/U sticks out about 3/4" cause there is no room behind the H/U for the RCA's and all the wiring.

Silver Member
Username: Loudon

Post Number: 838
focus hatchback ftw :-)

Silver Member

Post Number: 532
it is not angeled the slot is very shallow though it does stick out quite a bit, im thinkin about doing a trim plate. its a tiight HU though i love it

Silver Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Southeast PA

Post Number: 572
IMO, CRXs are ugly as hell. What a downgrade that would be from a range rover.

Silver Member
Username: Spkrman

Chi town, IL U S A

Post Number: 218
small hatch with big cargo space is what you want.

use that as a guideline and do research - find what suits you best.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us