Carlisle, KY US

Post Number: 50
here is a vid of my two 10s

http://www.mydeo.com/videorequest.asp?XID=15312&CID=78131

Gold Member
Username: Wolfman1966

WEST MONROE , LOUISIANA USA

Post Number: 1927
jeez you sound like a redneck...all countryfied...ha ha, i like the dancing remote part. btw, who does woofercooker? isn't that Bass Mechanik?

oh and get those babies METERED! that sounds loud, of course its also IN the GARAGE.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1928
oh, and i just saw the amp draw....damn!!

Bronze Member
Username: Jesse59672

OK

Post Number: 37
i got a bass mekanik cd and I don't have a woofer kooker..

yeah what CD is that. btw that video was makin my house woofer pound lol

Bronze Member
Username: Dj_007

Carlisle, KY US

Post Number: 51
its not bass mekanik.. its on the old old boston rally cd

Gold Member

Post Number: 1931
maybe, but I've heard it somewhere else

Bronze Member

Carlisle, KY US

Post Number: 52
hmm im not sure.. oh yeah by they way i guess i am a redneck.. lol.. after all i am from kentucky.. i used to have these subs in pre fab ported boxes behind the seat of my regular cab S10 pickup.. and i hit 141.5 then.. but in this box and truck they are much louder i cant wait to get them metered..

Gold Member
Username: Oglejust

You aint bangin unless..., Il

Post Number: 1128
lmao... u say woofers funny and btw did u turn ur hu all the way up cuz if so that = clipping. clipping = not good

Gold Member

Post Number: 1129
didnt bump

Bronze Member

Carlisle, KY US

Post Number: 55
no my amp is putting out proper voltage and is not clipping.. one of my woofers i clicking form a previous competition when they were in my truck.. and as for didnt bump... ok .. shure.. 2 10s... that literally can be heard from blocks away.. i like it.. i wish one want about blown but wt ever.. i think that being able ti move the side doors is a pretty good accomplishment..

Gold Member

Post Number: 1132
i was just sayin if ur hu's not at 3/4 volume ull b clipping them but as for the didnt bump thats a thing u say when the forum doesnt say that u posted. lol didnt bump wasnt saying that ur system isnt loud cuz im sure it is. :-)

Bronze Member

Carlisle, KY US

Post Number: 56
ohh ok well.. for the HU.. see that kenwood has a volume offset that affects how much the bass gain climbs with the mids and highs.. and since i have facrory mids and highs i have it set up to a high volume.. basicaly i just turned the volume up to where i though the highs were loud and then adjusted the volume offset and bass level to make it match without clipping the amp..

Gold Member
Username: Johnfiac

IL Afghanistan,...

Post Number: 1612
video dont work for me.... youtube\photobucket FTW!

Gold Member
Username: Livin_loud

18 of Love Fi Audio

Post Number: 1202
theres no possible way your amp is not clipping with that much voltage drop... even the odometer/computer display is dimming. doesn't matter if you have a go cart engine, the alternator/charging system is what counts

they look loud though

Bronze Member

Carlisle, KY US

Post Number: 57
thats why my gain is so low.. i put a meter on the terminals with it turned up and read the fluxuations of the power and mad a good educated guess if the voltage drops 3 or 4 volt what it would be to make it still put out power but not be putting out more than its bringin in if that makes any sense... and the reason i was saying that is the blazer has a 110 amp alternator from the factory.. so it has a pretty heave alternator but still that one amp is killing it... and as for the source.. i watch these and post most of them at school and photobucket and youtube are blocked at school.. thats why i use the source i do..
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us