Cdt comps

Gold Member
Username: Joe_c

Atlanta, GA USA

Post Number: 1380
Just got talked into ordering the es-620's without hearing them (trust th person who talked me into them)

Anyone heard these or other cdt comps? thoughts?

Gold Member
Username: Arande2

Extreme SQ FTW

Post Number: 1688
I give a thumbs up on those.

Gold Member
Username: Alteraudiousa

Concord

Post Number: 1463
the ES series lacks the midbass the HD or M6 drivers deliver which is much needed. They have a smooth midrange to them though.

Gold Member

Atlanta, GA USA

Post Number: 1383
es is higher line than hd??

Silver Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Southeast PA

Post Number: 567
CDT speakers are great quality, I'm gonna get some for my next system.

Gold Member

Concord

Post Number: 1464
yes and no for the ES being higher than the HD. the HD have the prefered midbass which alot of people are looking for. The midrange is also very good but not as smooth as the ES. The newer ES line coming out in 07 will better differentiate itself from the HD line which is why some places are selling the 2005 yellow or black cone ES series out. CDT is a good company to buy from and like I said if you have questions regarding CDT you can email me at sales@alteraudiousa.com or just visit my site to get and verify dealer status.

Gold Member

Atlanta, GA USA

Post Number: 1384
Got the es's installed today, absolutely incredible midrange and detail. Never heard such good imaging and soundstage from a car stereo before. Good stuff, highly recommended.

Gold Member

Concord

Post Number: 1475
just wait til the new ES Gold and new HD drivers come out.

Gold Member

Atlanta, GA USA

Post Number: 1386
guy at woofers etc said gold wasn't as good to his ears as the old es lineup

Gold Member

Concord

Post Number: 1476
hmmmmm....other than the new drivers which just are coming out this year, there isn't a whole lot different from old to new ES except the Gold has a longer warranty, different upgrade crossover and tweeters and all 2007 ES series will be the orange basket and black cones. But the new HD-m6+ and ES-06+ are incredible midbass drivers, the ES-02 is great and there are a few newer things on the way.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us