Sub up, Port out : Sub Location

Silver Member
Username: Blazerboy

Post Number: 343
Where is the best place to mount the sub while doing a sub up, port out box? I think it would be best in the middle, so it could get all the air in the chamber, but if it is more twards the right (or opposite of tuning boards) let me know. Heres a quick picture, is it best where the hole is, or should it be where the black ring is?

(note my sick paint skills!
http://img529.imageshack.us/img529/3844/box9999999ax7sr2.jpg

Thanks guys.
KO

OT- What do you guys use to upload pictures strait to the forum? I tried every option on imageshack but it wont work, photobucket...?

Gold Member
Username: Logan__tille

Imortal Box Building

Post Number: 6202
I just made a box that looks just like that.
Upload
Upload

wanna buy it?

3.5 cuft @ 34hz. 32 wide x 15 tall x 22.25 deep

Silver Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Post Number: 529
I don't think it will matter much.

To upload pictures type:

\image {1}
\image {2}
\image {3}, etc. without the space between image and { for each picture you want to upload.

Silver Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego

Post Number: 434
That's unbelievable, almost the exact same box he drew up. This is called destiny Blaze which means you have to buy Logan's box immediately.

And to post a pic here you have to save the pic to your comp and then click on the Upload Image or Attachment button. It can't be over 600 pixels either way and it has to be smaller than 90k. Pain in the azz those rules are.

Gold Member
Username: Logan__tille

Imortal Box Building

Post Number: 6208

Silver Member

Post Number: 345
Wow Logan, that is pretty amazing! Is it for a 15"? Also how much do you want for it?

Thanks.
KO

Silver Member

Post Number: 349
Bump, decieded to pass on the box.

Anybody have an answer as to where to put the sub? Or is it unamimous it doesn't matter?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us