Dual XDVD8182 in dash DVD

Username: Lauren_big_l

Post Number: 1
hey, im looking to buy a new head unit, DVD indash for my car. i just wanna know what you guys think about the Dual XDVD8182. thanks

Silver Member
Username: Dkchillin

Vermont

Post Number: 390
I'm sure you've probably already read this and this, but there they are just in case.

Not a fan of Dual products in general, but that's just me. The 2 Volt pre-outs are sort of lacking and I also happen to think the unit itself is pretty ugly but again, that's just opinion. I haven't heard or seen it myself so I'd say try and track it down in a store somewhere. Feature-wise it's on par with most of the other units in that price range.

Silver Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Post Number: 518
Don't buy that, dual sucks.

Check here to get an idea of what brands to look at:

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/products/articles/329117.html

Post Number: 2
i have been looking, many people like the dual, except the IPOD function, but the thing is i dont have a huge budget, so i was debating, jensen or dual, =/

Silver Member

Post Number: 527
Jensen and Dual are some of the worst brands out there. Did you look at the link I posted above?

Post Number: 3
yea i looked, thats bad 4 me, i have to look for something better i think

Silver Member
Username: Dkchillin

Vermont

Post Number: 391
I tell anyone who will listen, for a DVD unit on a budget you can't go wrong with this as far as I'm concerned. It won't have the features of the $1000+ units, but it'll last you and do everything you want it to.

Silver Member

Southeast PA

Post Number: 565
^^^^

Kenwood HUs are ok quality. They're not in the leauge of Pioneer Premier and JVC Arsenal, but they are 100x better than Dual or Jensen.

Bronze Member
Username: Mrbass

Long beach, California United state

Post Number: 58
i would agree with jvc exad but not Arsenal, jvc is known for the highest pre outs, anyways still sony, dont hate
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us