10's in old box....new box

Gold Member
Username: Johnfiac

IL Afghanistan,...

Post Number: 1592
i have my old box for my 12's its tuned to 40hz and its 6.2cu... the subs i want to put in it are these 10's they are only 250rms each but i have been giving them between 700-1300rms and they been pretty fine.. do you think they will bottom out? Pioneer IMMP 10's.. little silver ones with aluminum dust cap... lol i will put another board above the cutouts with 10' cutouts..

Gold Member
Username: Mr_kebo

Albertville, Al USA

Post Number: 1269
that sure is alot for 3 10"s i would build another box if it was me.

Gold Member

IL Afghanistan,...

Post Number: 1594
Its for 2 10's i have them in a sealed box now, maybe 1.2cu for each sub but i was just wondering if it would work in my old box if i put a new cutout in it.. but i keep thinking they gunna bottom out.

Gold Member
Username: Mr_kebo

Albertville, Al USA

Post Number: 1270
yea they are gonna be free airing basically

Gold Member

IL Afghanistan,...

Post Number: 1613
hmmm... scratch that... what subs would sound good in that box? Limit like 400$ the box is made out of some pretty expensive wood so i dont want it going to waste... ill buy some new subs that would be a good drop in and sell it to sombody..... 10's or 12's .....and y arent my post showing!!!!!! i made a really long one about a few box questions and i dont see it anywhere... 4th topic i seen get erased or somthing....

Gold Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

Hit you in the chest m...

Post Number: 1499
get a couple of mmats p3.0 12s or massive cw 12s... that box is gonna be a little big for any 12s you put in it
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us