Louder

Bronze Member
Username: Nhsbaseball016

Post Number: 18
I have had my 2 AA arsenal 15's for about 7 months now. I am ready for a different setup. I was thinking about 2 of the Alpine plv-7's but thats a lot of money. I thought that maybe i could just add a couple more subs to the 15's but i dont know if that would be good or not. So what would be a better setup. i want more sq than the arsenals had. i want to get LOWWWW bass. I wasnt too satisfied with my arsenals

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Use a simple...

Post Number: 9176
I am very interested the PLV-7's. I am pretty sure I will be grabbing one in the near future to test it out. From the reviews they sound like they would be perfect for you, but if you decide to go the sub route what amps do you currently have? What are you running your arsenal with? If you want something with better SQ then check out 1 dd9515 if you have the power to run it. It will run you about the same as 1 plv-7.

Silver Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Post Number: 487
Can't beat the 9515 IF you have the space, amp, and charging system for it.

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Chicago, Illinois U.S.A

Post Number: 1135
That PLV-7 looks interesting :-)

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Chicago, Illinois U.S.A

Post Number: 1136
For those of you wondering what a PLV-7 is

Upload

* • 500W Powered Bandpass L.A.T. Subwoofer System
* • Designed for usage in SUVs
* • Speaker Level Balanced Input
* • Input Selector Switch
* • Dual Chamber Enclosure

Alpine is revolutionizing the car-audio market with the introduction of the industry's first subwoofer systems based on Linear Array Transducer (LAT) technology. Introducing one of the two new Powered LAT Subwoofer Systems, the PLV-7. Based on Tymphany Corporation's revolutionary LAT technology and Whise Automotive's innovative Ultra Reflex enclosure design technology, the PLV-7 integrates Alpine's new advanced digital switching amplifier with a radically new form factor loudspeaker, all housed within a cutting-edge enclosure. The PLV-7 was named an Innovations Award winner at the 2006 International Consumer Electronics Show (CES).

The LAT subwoofers, paired with Alpine's new PDX digital amplifiers, have been engineered with a patent-pending Ultra Reflex enclosure design from Whise Automotive of Australia. As a result of the development partnership between the three companies, each individual component of the PLV-7 and PLT-5 was specifically designed from the ground up to achieve optimum performance for the car audio market. The resulting systems deliver ground-pounding, tight bass with no mechanical vibration and clean, accurate control for an exceptionally powerful and uncompromised sound experience.

You no longer have to sacrifice car storage space, thanks to the system's exclusive compact design. The PLV-7 has a built-in 500-watt RMS digital switching mono amplifier and features six 7-inch cones that produce the same output as two 12-inch subs while using 30 percent less space.

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 3439
yeah i saw when they fisrt came out. it should be very interesting to see how they preform

Silver Member
Username: Tremor1127

You aint wangin till y...

Post Number: 992
oh wow...

how much are they apiece and is there just that one... more pics!

Silver Member
Username: Tremor1127

You aint wangin till y...

Post Number: 993
*just that one TYPE.

like size and stuff... :-)
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us