Boston acoustics 6.5 component car speakers

Anonymous
Does anyone know an online dealer who sells boston acoustics car speakers particularly the 6.5 series? It's incredible I do a search and can't find any. Just about any speaker is covered except BA.
Any information or review about this system would also be appreciated. What kind of amplifier is recommended for these speakers. I'm a middle aged guy - I'm not into bass woofers I just like a rich orchestral sound in my car( 92 HOnda Accord)
Thanks very much for any assistance
todd96744@yahoo.com

I just had the Boston Acoustic FX6's installed in my Blazer and WOW!!

They are awesome, listed for $119 pair and got the salesman to sell them for $99 and had them installed ($70) for all four of them.

I purchased mine from Quicksilver in Kennewick WA..look 'em up..I'd bet they'd ship some to you.

Good luck and I am delighted that my wife was so nice..I was just looking for some cheap replacements ... but NO!!

Awesome speakers go for it!!

Mr.TT

Anonymous
you coud do a search on yahoo shopping, and B.A. is known for clarity and hi-fi sound :)

Anonymous
I had the BA fx6 and fx8 installed in my kia
spectra. along with the alpine f240 amp. But
I have this hooked to the factory radio. the
dealer tolded me when I get the cd player installed it will be even better sound. It sounds
good now. But I blew the front speakers. The dealer replaced them. But he was telling me do
not play the bass to high or it will blow them.
what do you think.

loui
well im going for the pro-series(6.5) gyz.... with the boston 175X2 @4ohms amp. i havent herd them play yet but has anyone herd them...?

im playing now with 2 mbquart psd216 in-front with a soundstream amp.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us