Good news for yanks fan

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 3797
it looks like im getting my sh1t installed withinn the next week or two...it looks like im not gonna be getting a new car within the next 3 months or so...so i convinced my dad to get my sh1t installed as a temporary setup until i get my new car...i was happy when i heard this so i just wanted to let everyone know...lol

btw, its been more than 4 months now since i bought my sh1t...been sitting in a pile on my chair in my room since then...lol

Platinum Member
Username: Bestmankind

Www.15inchwangers.comFI Audio BTL

Post Number: 10621
congrats yanks. that is awesome news.

Gold Member

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 3800
yea dude im pumped about it...ive had a kid ripping on Fi ever since i told him what i had...not too mention im even more pumped just having my first system in my car...lol

Silver Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Post Number: 461
What does this kid have? If your SSD is better you should post a vid of your system owning his.

Silver Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego

Post Number: 430
lol I thought this was gonna be some other dude telling yanks like: "Dude Cashman traded for Ryan Howard and Albert Pujols today!!!!".

And it's a thread started by himself

Gold Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 words

Post Number: 3951
Guess you don't need my Mag then, huh Yanks? Post pics dude.

Gold Member

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 3803
hes got a legit system dont get me wrong...

consists of 2 12" type r's in a small sealed box with some BB amp...the subs are legit...the box and amp arent too hot tho...

but how can you rip on something you havent heard tho right? oh well, he still may be louder then mine but it'll give him a run for his money...we'll see what happens and believe me, you guys will hear first...and expect plenty of pics and maybe even a video or two...

Gold Member

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 3804
"lol I thought this was gonna be some other dude telling yanks like: "Dude Cashman traded for Ryan Howard and Albert Pujols today!!!!".

And it's a thread started by himself "

first off...id get a huge erection if we got ryan howard and pujols...lol
and yea, starting threads for yourself using your name is tight now lol

and paul...of course i still want the mag...notice how i said this is a temporary setup until my new car...the new car can house the mag

Silver Member

Post Number: 466
Yeah between those systems the enclosures are going to be the deciding factor... is your sub going in a good ported box?

Gold Member

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 3806
2.1 tuned to 33
Upload

first box ive ever made...

Silver Member

Post Number: 472
Well that will be close then.... You may win if his amp is not fully powering his subs. But if he has a decent amp I would bet on the 2 type R's.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3960
How far are you from Philly Yanks? I'd hate to ship this baby when it could be exchanged without damage. It would still be a month or two, until I redesign my next beast.

Gold Member

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 3807
yea i wouldnt be surprised at all if he 'beats' me...its whatever...as long as the ssd makes me me happy then thats all im worried about...if i wanted something to sh1t on people with, i wouldve saved bunch more money...oh well, it shuold make me happy

not to mention, he'll be shocked if i even am close to him with my single Fi SSD...trying to get Fi some respect in my area lol

Gold Member

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 3808
im about 2 hours from philly paul...ill be happy to drive up and get it from you when your ready...i dont want my baby to get hurt...you know who to contact when your ready

Gold Member

Post Number: 3961
I have some research and design work to do but I'm looking for my next HT sub to include thicker plexi and a powered neon light display showing off an 18"Q. 1000w. We'll see.

Gold Member

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 3810
thatd be badass paul...take your time deciding...i can wait a few months

Gold Member

Post Number: 3963
Bumpin' my Mag now. To Q102. Do you get that station down there?

Gold Member

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 3811
i dont know if i do or not...i honestly dont remember the last time i listened to the radio lol...ever since i started driving ive just been listening to cds/mp3 cds...

occasionally ill listen to 101.1, and listen to elliot in the morning...talk show in the morning and its hilarious...i dont know if youve heard it or heard of it but try to get it cause its funny as hell.

how does she sound? lol

Gold Member

Post Number: 3964
It's funny man. I hadn't listened to the radio for at least 2 years until I got the Mag hooked up. Now, even when I'm surfin' the web, I got the radio on in the background. There is so much music I have "missed" out on that I'm hearing for the first time that I love. Akon, Fergie, ect..

It took building a HT sub to appreciate what I used to love all over again. Very ironic.

Gold Member

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 3814
lol yea...the only radio ive listened to lately was my moms satellite radio she has for her car...sirius satellite radio is pretty nice i gotta say...heard many good songs thanks to it lol

Bronze Member
Username: Andy_h

PhillyUS

Post Number: 56
haha paul, q102 is for thirteen year old little girls.

Bronze Member
Username: Imalik

Jackson, New Jersey Ocean

Post Number: 84
Hope you like that SSD..you better let us know how it sounds

Gold Member

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 3830
you guys will defintly hear about it...

Gold Member

Post Number: 3993
Yeah the Q is geared toward the younger crowd but who cares, so is every other top 20 radio station. Their morning show blows. I just like the music.

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Use a simple...

Post Number: 9180
how much are you selling your mag for paul? I was thinking of doing the same as you with one HT baby:-)

Bronze Member
Username: Andy_h

PhillyUS

Post Number: 57
97.5 the hawk was the best music on the radio, until it changed over to stuff ud expect to hear on an elevater haha - preston and steve is by far the best morning show, but i dont drive to school so i dont listen to any morning shows anymore

Gold Member

Post Number: 4001
James, Yanks would kill us both if I sold it to anyone else but him.
I've been promising him for months that when a change comes my way he would have first dibbs. Unless you want to start a bidding war.

Relax Yanks, it's yours when the time comes.

Silver Member
Username: Andrew571

Stillwater/Edmond, Oklahoma USA

Post Number: 691
hurry up and install that sh!t.... pics!!!!

Silver Member

Post Number: 482
"preston and steve is by far the best morning show"

x1000

Gold Member

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 3835
lol oh man james...id be upset lol

but hey, its pauls sub and hes got the right to sell it to whoever he wants to...i dont hold grudges against people so id get over it...

and andrizzle, ill get pics up as soon as i can...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us