OK

Post Number: 19
yall like it

Upload

Silver Member
Username: Adam_s

15 TC9 Hybrid, RE MT Softparts

Post Number: 701
Looks nice. How much did you have to pay?

Bronze Member
Username: Jesse59672

OK

Post Number: 21
well i think it sthe sheet son

Bronze Member

OK

Post Number: 22
5000 even

'99 108k miles very clean interior and straight body

Bronze Member
Username: Stevefrench

Post Number: 90
no offence, its like a high class trailer park car...just my opinion

Bronze Member

OK

Post Number: 23
goign to get 16'' black wheels.. obviously a sound system probably going with a chrome billet grill and new clear tail/head lamps

Bronze Member

OK

Post Number: 24
yea steve what do you drive honestly?

Platinum Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 11562
I like it i guess

Silver Member
Username: Buddyleee5

Post Number: 383
goodluck with insurance if you're under 25 lol, its alright but camaro and 80's rockstar with a mullet are connected in my mind i don't know why. not my taste but to each his own

Bronze Member

OK

Post Number: 26
50.00 month already quoted :P

im too cool for speeding tickets

Platinum Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 11566
"im too cool for speeding tickets"

LOL...so am i

Bronze Member

OK

Post Number: 27
jesus christ im lookin for a gas tank cap lid thingie that will fit it and i cant even find any. i know i should go to a chevy junkyard but i want something aftermarket

anyone help me look for one lol

Platinum Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 11568
chrome??

Bronze Member

OK

Post Number: 28
eh chrome black something sharp lookin

you find a site ?

Silver Member
Username: Hootz

Saskatoon, Saskatchewan Canada

Post Number: 253
3.8 or 5.7????

Silver Member

Post Number: 254
"no offence, its like a high class trailer park car...just my opinion"
"its alright but camaro and 80's rockstar with a mullet are connected in my mind i don't know why. not my taste but to each his own"

Opinions are opinions, but you can't argue with HP. I drive a 2000 civic, I owned a 240sx.....I'm more of an import guy myself but I gotta say sometimes I just wanna go fast. The later model Camaros and firebird/trans ams at least have some curves and style. Interiors are boring as hell, but they're cheap, and go dependably fast. You don't need a mullet to want that.

Platinum Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 11571
ebay??

Silver Member
Username: Gavbo211

JL Audio 10w3v2, IL US

Post Number: 352
You gotta put the Rally Sport front ground effect back on.. it looks weird with the side skirts and rear ground effect and then without one in the front. also, in my opinion, go bigger than 16s if you can. 16s will look tiny on that car, 17s are the smallest i would go. Also, i cant see the side badges, is that an RS or a Z28. I know those wheels are of firebird.. so i cant base judgement off that.

Platinum Member
Username: Rovin

1 12 Atomic ...

Post Number: 10778
looks nice

need some chrome rims 4 real ........

Silver Member
Username: Luisdelbronx

Bronx, NY USA

Post Number: 140
Black rims with a chrome lip FTW http://www.tirerack.com/ you can see what your car will look like with diff rims at that site

Silver Member
Username: Spkrman

Chi town, IL U S A

Post Number: 203
those rims look kewl like they are.

I like it... nothin wrong with a camero... I'd still rather have one over a mustang :-)

Gold Member
Username: Matt12490

California USA

Post Number: 1761
Look nice, just one problem.. Getting yourself some subs.. Or should I say sub?

Silver Member
Username: Cashby

Iowa

Post Number: 242
haha rearrangyamind is right...i own a firebird and its a bizznotch to get things to work right...good luck..nice looking car by the way!!!

Silver Member
Username: Cashby

Iowa

Post Number: 243
o and the t-tops are are freakin sweet in the summer if you have a stereo....everyone will here you..in my opinion convertibles are g@y but t-tops are the shiz..i got them on my Firebird Formula

Gold Member
Username: Cenus

Hicksville, Ohio

Post Number: 2939
nice, what motor does it have in it, my brother has a TA with a LT1 and that b1tch is fast, espically for all stock.

Gold Member
Username: Livin_loud

18 of Love Fi Audio

Post Number: 1165
"I'd still rather have one over a mustang :-)"

depends on what models were talkin about. i'm far from a ford fan, but the day i put a saleen/svt/shelby/roush down, will not happen. however, the new concept camaro is sick. i hate the bowtie up front though. everything else is just beautiful; awesome lines on the side... so the production should look something like it at least

http://www.camaro.com/wordpress/

Gold Member
Username: Cenus

Hicksville, Ohio

Post Number: 2945
^what he said, i seen a rousch mustang at a car show once it was stage 3 or whatever they call it and omg it was nice definatly top 5 nicest cars i've ever seen.

Gold Member
Username: Van_man

Boston South, MA

Post Number: 2029
Nice car.
Im waiting for the Dodge Challenger,

Upload

Gold Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 words

Post Number: 3918
Have fun man. I miss my 88' IROC. Fully loaded. 5.7L TPI. I want her back.Upload

Gold Member
Username: Frkkevin

Resonant Engineering..., Fort Worth... Email

Post Number: 3206
i almost bought a camaro similar.. but if i got a camaro it had to be an SS/Z28 and insurance would have been too much..

Gold Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 words

Post Number: 3926
When I bought mine years ago I had to shop for insurance myself. I was 25 at the time. I had one insurance agent tell me "Dude, you need to sell that car". I just freaking bought it!!!!!

Gold Member
Username: Frkkevin

Resonant Engineering..., Fort Worth... Email

Post Number: 3207
i pay 280/mo for my insurance on my jetta.. with a clean record.. full coverage sucks man but i ahve to have it when i have a loan for the car

Silver Member
Username: Tremor1127

You aint wangin till y...

Post Number: 956
Upload

Silver Member

JL Audio 10w3v2, IL US

Post Number: 356
Cody: you are right.. t-tops are awesome. gets so loud..

My baby....

Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload

These are all old pics too.. she's got a brand new paint job as of right now. same color white.. but boy does it shine now.

Silver Member
Username: Goodie_goop

Midland, Texas U.S.

Post Number: 340
i almost gotta camaro...

but i liked my gt way too much

Upload

Bronze Member

OK

Post Number: 29
its the lt1 8cyl.. lots of performance parts on it.. new headers, pistons, aftermarket exaust (isnt that loud suprisingly) bored stroked, msd wires cold air intake buncha other crap i dont feel like typing

but yes the speakerbox is a problem :-(( i dont know whether to attempt to make myself a box or buy one. but ive looked around and $200 or so is cheapest i can find. i have no homies in the audio business yet so :\

Silver Member

Post Number: 257
Insurance sounds like hell down there. For my 2000 Civic, basic insurance ($700 deductible, $200000k liability) is like $80 a month. For an extra $15 a month, I've got a $50 deductible and $1 million liability. And you can't be sued over traffic accidents so that's more than enough for liability. New mustangs are just over $100 a month, my buddy had a 1990 300zx that was $100 a month......It's all gov't insurance.

Silver Member

Post Number: 258
^^^^^Ohhhh and best part, it stays the same. Despite accident history, speeding tickets, etc.

Bronze Member

OK

Post Number: 30
yeah i'll be paying close to 70/mo for liability only.

Silver Member

Post Number: 259
"i pay 280/mo for my insurance on my jetta.. with a clean record.. full coverage sucks man but i ahve to have it when i have a loan for the car"

Straight from the rate calculator on the Saskatchewan Gov't Insurance webstite. 2004 Ferrari Enzo.......$2,914.00 a year....or $242.83 a month. That's in cdn dollars too, it'd be less in U.S. Poor b@stards.

Username: Visitor01

Post Number: 6
its alright, i guess, camaros are kinda a mullet mobile..... and that body style isnt exactly...attractive. but, if you like it, its cool

Silver Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Post Number: 469
Gavin, WTF, how could you put rice burner POS neon on a nice car like that?

Silver Member
Username: Luisdelbronx

Bronx, NY USA

Post Number: 141
Love F-Bodies..i used to own one. Heres a pic of mine and my dads fbodies Mine was the white one.Upload

I wanted another firebird or a Grand prix GTP but got a great deal on a Lincoln Mark VII and i love this car too now. Its smooth and Quick for a 2 ton car.

Silver Member

JL Audio 10w3v2, IL US

Post Number: 361
Whoa easy there M.S... I didnt feel like typin this all out at first but i wanted a little something to make my car stand out and at the time i couldnt afford rims or an aftermarket hood or anything like that, so i thought hey why not try it out. i wasn't sure if i was gonna like them or not, but they were really cheap so i picked them up. Well turns out i didn't like them.. lol. i mean yeah they make it stand out.. and they don't look bad.. but all of a sudden my car looked like something out of the fast and furious lol. so yeah i took them off and sold them to a kid in my town, the only reason i posted that pic is because it's one of the only four i have. i'm gonna be on break soon, and i'll get some new pics of it (since those pictures it's gotten a brand new paint job since i finally got some cash). anyway don't be too quick to judge next time, although i do agree with you.. lol.

Silver Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Post Number: 489
^^^^^ Oh, ok I hear ya.

Didn't want to offend you. I just can't stand it when someone does a stupid rice-looking mod to an awsome muscle car like a camaro.

It looks sweet without the neon BTW. I don't care for white but it's still a camaro.

Silver Member

JL Audio 10w3v2, IL US

Post Number: 368
oh no way dude.. i love white. i'm trying to get some black corvette rims (the z06 kind). 18's hopefully.. then some lowering springs.. but that will be a summer investment.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us