Bout to get this system... need advice on it

Bronze Member
Username: Bigpapii

Post Number: 11
some one offered me a Kicker L7 12 inch,,, a 1200.1 kicker amp.. and a jensen indash tv for a ps3... . Is this worth it? i never heard any of kickers stuff.. was wondering how good it will sound thanks alot

Gold Member
Username: 54danny54

KY More Wang Th...

Post Number: 3546
how much

Bronze Member

Post Number: 12
How much for what? All i have to give is the ps3

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 3774
the way it was worded souded like it said hes giving you the in-dash so you could use your ps3 on it...

makes more sense now...nice amp, pretty nice sub, i dont know anything about the in-dash...how much do you like your ps3?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 13
my bad about the wording lol i like the ps3 but it is pretty boring... i am into systems i had one before i got rid of it... i just wanted to know if i am getting a good deal? i dont want to trade the ps3 for something cheap you know.... is this sub and amp a really good combo?

Silver Member
Username: Trey4sports

Post Number: 520
its decent, but i wouldnt give 600 bucks for it any day. i know you cant get 600 for a used ps3 but i prolly wouldnt take the trade

Silver Member
Username: Lewass

Boomfield Hills, MI USA

Post Number: 761
Haha, that would be a horrible trade.

Silver Member
Username: Bies08

Wheaton, Kansas

Post Number: 112
wow dude.tha ps3 can be worth alot of money!!! i woudlnt do it! sell the ps3 on ebay or something then you can really buy some stuff!

Gold Member
Username: Stnorris

RE SX 15, IA US

Post Number: 2032
ya u say u dont care that much about the ps3...this is what u should do, sell the ps3 and get the money, then buy a nice system.

if you cant get the ps3 sold, thats when u should start considering maybe a trade.

that l7 is worth like 200 bucks, the amp is worht like 350 and i dunno about the indash, if its worth 150 then ur up to $700 in equipment there, so maybe that is a good trade.

Silver Member
Username: Bump05

CashMoney, 15 Hd3 USA

Post Number: 947
^^ haha he loves games, s!it ill take anything car audio over a ps peeeeeeeeeeeee freeeeeeeee
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us