Xanax

Silver Member
Username: Tremor1127

You aint wangin till y...

Post Number: 922
its a wonderful little pill, night night...

Gold Member
Username: Matt12490

California USA

Post Number: 1725
What kind of effects does it give?? My friend takes those too, and many other people I know to get high.. I guess

Silver Member

Post Number: 924
very relaxing, just puts you in a good mood... they always make me kinda dizzy and i eventually go to sleep and they allow me to sleep undisturbed, for longer than usual for those days that i JUST need to sleep in. they often make me walk into the walls around 1 hour after taking...

i dont take them to get high... i do other stuff for that... they are simply good pills if they are for you...

Silver Member

Post Number: 925
im out for real this time...

Silver Member
Username: Rideredder

Cornell, IL USA

Post Number: 734
What ones do you take? I have taken two blue ones at once while drinking and that was a little too much for me. Some of my friends take the ladders while drinking and I can't understand how they still function. You do get a good night sleep on them though.

Silver Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego

Post Number: 391
You guys be careful with that sh!t ok? I have had two friends get seriously fucked up taking them with alcohol. It is also very easy to get hooked on them and they are extremely bad for your body. Have you guys ever read the side effects? They are NOT made for helping you go to sleep, that is only one effect. Not something to play around with at all. Just lookin' out for ya.

Silver Member
Username: Rideredder

Cornell, IL USA

Post Number: 735
Yeah I don't take them anymore. One of my friends was prescribed more than he should have been and he became addicted. The doctors are still giving them to him though.

Username: Jesse59672

OK

Post Number: 6
hell yes son i love me some xanax. but like anything you have to do it in moderation or yes you'll get addicted. me and buddies call them candy :P

Silver Member
Username: 420alldaylong

Post Number: 893
scare crow scare crow whats that you poppin a powerful pill they call OXYCOTTON.

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 3369
yeah....i used to be into that sh;t....

Silver Member
Username: Yukhui

Myrtle Beach, South Carolina USA

Post Number: 435
What we do is crush up blue footballs and put one into each shot. Take 3 or 4 shots and your feelin good lol. You can snort and if you do, make it about 0.5 MG and you go all slow motion for a while. I advise you don't snort though it is very very bad for you!

Silver Member
Username: Nickb4247

Post Number: 239
The only reason I take Xanax's is after a long night of skiing. Only the best chowder. ^^^^^Oxycotton will kick your a-ss tho. pop a couple 20's and you will be good to go. But when it comes to pills, I prefer beans/molly caps above anything.

Silver Member
Username: Solobaric4life

Seminole, Al United states

Post Number: 290
i just sold 60 valluims to my friend lol i sold em 3bucks a piece and paid 1buck a peice lol

profit 120$ lol

kinda like fee money

Gold Member

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 3390
we get 5 for them down here nick

Gold Member

California USA

Post Number: 1736
How much of those valiums do you gotta take to feel anything? Two times I've taken 2 10mg and didnt feel anything.. It was gayy

Silver Member

Post Number: 293
damn matt 5 a piece lol high dollar here

lol, rearranged i usually take 5 tens to feel any thing, but if u want stonger but different type i take tylox

its a pain killer wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy stronger than tab 10's lol u can take 2 name brand TYLOX and = to bout 5 tab 10's lol

TYLOX- includes
oxycodone- for major pain
actemenaphin- for fever reducer

there good

Gold Member
Username: Stnorris

RE SX 15, IA US

Post Number: 2039
try a roll or shrooms...heh...

Gold Member
Username: Stnorris

RE SX 15, IA US

Post Number: 2041
try a roll or shrooms...heh...

Silver Member

Post Number: 295
ive done many of that im done with all of it now lol

(microdots)hehe

Silver Member
Username: Bump05

CashMoney, 15 Hd3 USA

Post Number: 954
ur mom takes vagisil

Gold Member
Username: Livin_loud

18 of Love Fi Audio

Post Number: 1154
anybody ever hear of mar*juana pills? they're not actually called that but thats the concept. little gel balls that are liquid filled. bout $5 a pop. take 3 and you feel obliterated and crack up about anything

Gold Member

California USA

Post Number: 1741
Never heard of them, but I've heard of THC drops. Where can you get those gel balls?

Bronze Member
Username: Paulmasoner

Honolulu, Hawaii Usa

Post Number: 42
wow, some of you guys are amazingly stupid about prescription and OTC medications considering you're taking them. Tylox can be many different things as far as the narcotic goes, including codeine, hydrocodone, dihydrocodeine, oxycodone, pentazocine, and propoxyphene. those are only what i know off the top of my head, from 4 years ago when i was into that stuff. and the dosages on the form containing oxycodone and acetaminophen is 5mg/325mg or 5mg/500mg respectively. the amount of the codeine derivative in 5 10mg Lortabs(or any other generic hydrocodone) is about twice whats in 2 5mg Tylox(or percocet, roxicet, percodan, etc..)

now if you are talking about Oxycontin(tradename) then you are definately right.. as they are much higher doases with, but with no acetaminophen buffer and a time release coating which can be dissolved away, crushed or scraped off.

and as someone else stated, you need to be careful with that sh*t. imagine you are snorting 25 of those(for example lets say anything with 500mg buffer of acetaminophin) a day, thats 12500mg of acetaminophin(based on a 5mg/500mg pill) toxic levels start at: 10,000mg in a day/4,000-6,000mg per day with chronic use/ or 150mg per kg body weight. 180 pounds(my weight) is 81 kilograms. that means 12,150mg for my weight enters the toxicity range. of course all this is variable based on metabolism among other things. But if you get remotely close to that kind of usage, you are in serious danger of doing serious permanent damage to your liver, or in wosrt case, liver failure.

Gold Member

California USA

Post Number: 1744
Well this is the car audio forum, not a pharmacist forum. Upload

hehe just kidding.

Gold Member
Username: Johnfiac

IL Afghanistan,...

Post Number: 1544
xanax bars, percisets, valium, vicodin, and that all time favorite.......... some promethazine and codine! Get ya leannn on.. i took a ladder(xanex) last time i was leaning.... oh god wasnt that a mistake... i didnt wanna move i felt like 5 minutes was a hour

Gold Member

California USA

Post Number: 1749
Wait so what did you do?

Gold Member

IL Afghanistan,...

Post Number: 1547
some lean (promethazine and codine) that prescript. cough syrup and some xanex; i took a ladder.. the big pills lol ..that shi!t wassss goood but ill never take em both again.. i felt like jello trying to move in slow motion haha

Silver Member
Username: 420alldaylong

Post Number: 908
Some of that D12

I've been so many places I've seen so many faces but nothing compares to them blue,yellow,purple pills I been to mushroom mountain once or twice but who's counting.

Gold Member

IL Afghanistan,...

Post Number: 1553
Shrooooooms fu<k u uppp like crazyyyy, more then any perscript ive had...

Silver Member

Post Number: 244
Molly+Acid+Marinol= The best candyflip of my life.

Silver Member

Post Number: 307
paul i gota pil book rigt now and your mg's are a little off

the reg TYLOX- 30mg oxycodone and 500mg actemetaphin(tylenol)

thats exact wats in the real ones which it may have diff ingredient wen u get generic lol

an eric i heard of those but there thc drops, like rearranged said, i saw em on the news a while back

Silver Member

Post Number: 308
TYL-enol

OX-ycodone

eisier to explain it lol

Silver Member

Post Number: 245
Marinol -
The active ingredient in MARINOL is dronabinol

Dronabinol is a synthetic version of a naturally occurring compound known as
delta-9-THC (delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol)

Delta-9-THC stimulates appetite and reduces nausea and vomiting by binding to special receptors found in your nervous system

Delta-9-THC is also one of many components in m@rijuana. In fact, delta-9-THC is the main ingredient responsible for most of m@rijuana's effects

Silver Member
Username: Kklagge

San Diego

Post Number: 412
What a bunch of druggies!! LOL

I just take 2 benedryl + a nice hot shower massage and sleep fine...and that's between the hours of 4pm - 12am when the whole neighborhood is still awake.

Silver Member

Post Number: 246
I have been through rehab twice, its taken up about a year of my life. There are very few drugs or combinations of drugs that I haven't done. I have been clean for awhile now. I prefer life with out drugs. But I will never forget how crazy it can get.

Silver Member

Post Number: 943
i take drugs both recreationally and for medicinal type purposes. i like xanax because it makes me, as in ME, feel good. when im not having a good day, they make me feel better. i am prescribed them, generic 1mg alprazolam tablets.

and yes, some will say that the magic really happens when you add alchohal. it is one combination that happens to be very intense, even at lower levels.

opiate analgesic type precription drugs, (oxycodone, hydrocodone, fentanyl), are abused so often by people who say they would never do heroin or opium. well, while you will hear people say they are "synthetic heroin" and all that, well they really arent. what they are though, are synthetic OPIATES. the potency of each varies and some of them are actually stronger than your regular street heroin. im not a junky anymore, but i still know a few things...

aint this pretty though?

Upload

Gold Member
Username: Livin_loud

18 of Love Fi Audio

Post Number: 1168
guy i know has this thing where he'll do coke and 2 oxy 80's (we call them, "those"). calls it monkey flipping lol. another guy i know is on a script of "those" for life due to his shoulder. he'll snort up to 10 a day (80's). i also know a few people hooked on methadone pills. they call those cookies lol. they'll pretty much do everything but real H.

man i know a lot of fucked up people...

Gold Member

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 3411
yeah one of my friends got raped when on xanax and drinking. pissed me off so beat the f$ck outta the kid and stopped drugs aside weed...

Silver Member

Post Number: 957
somewhere, sometime, someplace, someone is going to get raped on SOME kind of combination of drugs.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us