Scott, or anybody that knows their stuff.

Silver Member
Username: Blazerboy

Post Number: 322
Hey Scott, (or my fellow ecustics bruddas)

I have been eyeing your site, as well as others for reviews and your Fi forum, and think I am ready to buy. I want to buy 1 dual 2 15" SSD w/ flatwind, for a total of $229, the only problem is I do not have a credit card, and would have to pay via snail mail (aka money order). Is this possible, and if it is, who do I make the M/O out to, and what address would it need to be sent to?

Another question, what do you expect the turn around time to be for 1 15" SSD with flatwind to be? I know you say about 3 days to make it, and figure 3-5 days to get the money to you and 3-5 to get the sub back to me...so roughly two weeks?

Thats all the questions I have about paying/buying the sub, but if you could look over some of the plans I have for it, it would be greatly appreciated.

As far as an enclosure I am thinking 3.5 Cuft tuned to 33 Hz, I listen to mostly rap, and like nice low bass, but I wan't it to get loud as well, but anyway, here are the plans:
http://www.subwoofertools.com/forum/ported-box.asp?Ew=34&Eh=15&Dia=9&Xmax=18&Vd= .17&NumW=1&Vb=3.5&Fb=33&Qts=&Vas=&Fs=&CE=0

I will go with sub up twards the roof, and port out twards the rear like this:
http://img510.imageshack.us/img510/1862/box9999999ax7.jpg

And correct me if I am wrong, but I am pretty sure I would need the dual 2 sub, and wire it to my a8002v amp, with these specs, 800 watts x 1 chan. @ 4 Ohms Bridged, like this:
http://img254.imageshack.us/img254/5570/wiringsc7.png

Thanks in advance, and I look forward to hearing from you, and ultimately getting my SSD.

Kyle Obright
I sent that to Scott^^^

But if you guys want to give me box recomendations or comments, verify that my sub choice/wiring would work, or answer any of the questions I asked Scott, it would be grrrrrrrrrrreat!

Also, my buddy has two 12" 07' Kicker Cvr's, who will get louder, sound cleaner, and hit the most db's? He is running a a8002t amp, and im running a a8002v, so even there.}

Thanks for your help.
KO

Silver Member

Post Number: 328
Bump before school!

...Anybody wanna help?

Silver Member

Post Number: 329
I type a book, and you guys cant help me out lol?

Bump.

Still no response from Scott.

Silver Member
Username: Snarl2004

Audioque 12 SD2.5s, Earthquake P...

Post Number: 506
try emailing the part for fi directly to him...dont just post on here. when u email him it might take a wile for him to email back so mabey call the company...do whatever u want

Silver Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego

Post Number: 400
Scott is hella busy with Ascendant and he still has to keep Fi going, and we all know how many subs move out of that place lately. He'll probably be around sometime soon.

Silver Member

Post Number: 330
...or no bump, whatever you want Ecoustics ...

Gold Member
Username: Drivingreckless

DD 9515f, USA

Post Number: 2963
wut vehicle is this goin in??
SUV-subs up port back
3.3 should be enough 33hz is perfect.
i would do port tubes not slot ported
but slot ported is fine...

Look into aeros

also why you running audiobahn:-(
thier amps are fine but i just dont like em
i had one that always went into protect

Silver Member

Post Number: 331
Ok maybe it did, just not on my comp.

I did get a reply off the site forum, so im good now, should send out my M/O tomorow, or at least before the weekend.

Silver Member

Post Number: 332
yea, I got the a-bahn because I used to have a 2 sub set up, but wanted something that I could use when I get up in RMS.

The plan is working, but I didnt realy know it was just a "decent" amp. Oh well it will work for now, but it will be the next thing upgraded.

And yes it is in an SUV, a 97 Blazer.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us