Good news looks im going tru sql.....:-)

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

IF U HEAR ME... I GOT KING K...

Post Number: 3857
well mark potts came to my house to take measurements of the box. and i give him one of my 6 12's for testing them out and to make box building alot better.

and he said im gonna go true sql :-).

thats wat he wrote.

The preliminary results are very promising! The woofer likes a small box, and doesnt need alot of port area to get loud. I think I can build something that sits under the window and still yields awesome output.

One thing that surprised me... the sound quality of these is incredible! They actually sound really dam good, big big surprise.

I can't say these will be meter beaters, but with the 6 12's and good power it will make for an incredible daily setup, awesome SQ with alot of output on the low stuff.

As far as power handling, the bx2000 will be a good option - its good up to 750 watts or so. But definitely drop in those 1605's and go from there, we'll see how it gets em movin.

-Mark

when mark gets done with my box and illget the right amps ill post pics of the box and ill take alil video of the future set up :-)

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

IF U HEAR ME... I GOT KING K...

Post Number: 3858
and he said with a single one u can do 140+ easily.

and i got my subs 6 of em for around 300 :-)

that his last email :-)

Easily 140+ out of the one without a doubt. THe box itself isn't setup for my car at all, neither is it all that great lol.

With a more suitable box, I could see 145+ out of the one 12 with my cadence amp in my car, and similar out of yours. With the 6 12's, I can see 150+ in your car while sounding absolutely incredible.

I think a type R may be able to get a little louder... but the PG sounds much much cleaner, especially once it gets moving.

I may build a box specifically for it and throw it on the meter to see what happens... as it is I'm tempted to buy a pair for myself.

-Mark
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us